Home for once

*Esperance P.O.V.*

The principal is droning on about respecting teachers and what I will do with myself in the future, what career path I will be taking and what kind of life I will be living if I don't finish school and respect teachers.... He gives me this speech every damn time I come in here and HE DOESN'T EVER REMEMBER I'VE BEEN IN HERE AND HE'S ALREADY GIVEN ME THIS SPEECH!!!! I'm growing sick of it but he always offers me chocolate, lollies, and coffee after he is done because he's one of those teachers who are little fucking assholes when you do something wrong but then when they are finished telling you off they offer you stuff that makes you happy, But it's only to a few select students. So I of course always love and hate when I am sent to the principal. 

"Miss Shidou?"

I'm brought out of my trance when he sound's stressed but worried.

"Yes sir?"

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't cause any offence"

"No, not at all" 

"Well would you like some coffee and sweets to go back to class with?"

"Uhm,no I can't"

"Nonsense! Here take these!" 

He shoves a whole box of Maltesers, a packet of jelly filled rasberrys into my hand and tells me to wait for a moment while the coffee goes into the cup. So I wait. 

I look out the window and hope that it takes forever because the view of the city from afar is beautiful. I am just looking out to the distance when I swear I see a person out side the window, but that's nonsense because.... We are on the 50th floor.... 

"Uhm sir... Excuse me...."

"Yes?"

"Did you uhm hire a window cleaner?"

"No?"

"Nevermind......"