He said yes !!!!

Third person
1 month pass
Taehyun and jungkook have been a talking to each other until jungkook decide to say he's feelings today. He was nervous he wanted to be happy whit him.

"Uhm taehyun I Uhm I need to tell you something" jungkook Said "yes jungkook?" Taehyun said all ready anxious to know.

"I actually want to tell you that I like you more than a friend. We know each other for 1 month and every day,night,hour,minute, every second I have more feeling for you. I can't stop thinking about you I want to be more then friends. Can you already be mine?"

Taehyun just look suprise and happy.

"Yes" taehyun said

"Yes?" Jungkook was suprise by taehyuns answer "do you want me to change my mind?" Taehyun said "no no no I'm just wow my heart" taehyun smile and jungkook leaned toward taehyun.

Taehyun doesn't know what to do on situation like this he just did the same.

Until their lips met taehyun just stood there without moving he's lips "kiss me back" jungkook said but then jungkook stop kissing taehyun and looks at him "what are you waiting for?" Jungkook said softly "I-I don't know how to kiss"

Jungkook's anger went away "well I will show you don't worry" jungkook stared to explain to taehyun how it needs to be..........

Until taehyun and jungkook needed to use protection......