problems

Jungkook

" what do you mean you don't know?" I aks him, he gave me a sad look "kookie I just don't want to be like the pass!"

"What do you mean the past?"

"We fuck and then we knew that we were step brother! That's the most stupid thing! Then you fight whit jimin NOO! I know that me and jimin are done but just going back to you!" He scream at my faces "well taehyung! I'm the one that loves you here! I'm the one that tried to protect you and the whole family!"

"But the fuck are you keeping safe of Jeon jungkook?!" He says

"I'm keeping the family safe of bad guys! I use to sell drugs to get money to pay the fucking rent! Don't you understand that my mom left! And now I'm stuck whit you and your mother! These 2 fucking years I took a bullet for you guys and you act like this oh please taehyung! So now you will ignore me because I use to be a drug dealer!"

Taehyung

I stood Shock of what he said "you know taehyung I'm trying to save you I even took a bullet for you and you are saying to me you don't know" he says calmly

He lift up he's shirt and I saw a mark there "look here is the bullet" he pointed were I was looking it was located in his V line put I little up.

I hug him "I just don't want my parents to know" I said to he's ear "I know but we will try" we stop hugging and I have him a kiss on the cheek, he looks at me and smile at me. I got to my room and laid down I felt the bed sink and saw jimin I sat up "what's wrong jimin?" I ask him he looks so bad he look like a truck hit him.

He lift up he's sleeve and show me some cuts "JIMIN!!!!!" I scream that's wen I saw jungkook in the door looking at me he ran to my side and saw jimins scars he pick him up and went to the bathroom he sat him on the toilet, he was crazy finding the first aid kit.

I see jimin whit tears and blood "jimin why?" He looks up and said "I ruin your guys life" jungkook shakes he head while taking out a bandage "no jimin you did not!" He says "you are the best friend, that I ever had. I know that we were mean to each other but you still a good person I love you" jungkook hugs him then jimin hugs him back.

"Group hug!" I said and I went towards them and hug him "yay!" Jungkook scream  I heard jimin laugh "what's going on?" I heard papa namjoon say we look at papa namjoon "I kinda cut" papa namjoon went to him and hug him me and jungkook were squish then I heard mama Jin come "oh shit!" Namjoon said then I heard j hope and suga "hey! Don't forget about us!"

We all smile.

3 person

While all of them hug they happily smile whit love towards each other.

But jungkook has a present comming that he doesn't know he just want to be happy. But some one is planning something for jungkook.

_____________

Hello there !

Wow! This one is long 538 words if you want a other one longer then comment.

thank you guys I love you!

Who loves the new cover is better right!