Chapter 1: The Curious Case Of Mangle's Head

Myra and I were in the car riding to Freddy's. Myra had offered to give me a ride, since I didn't have a car. Most of the ride was quiet, but after a while, I couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Myra?" I said.

She didn't look away from the road, but gave me a tired nod.

"Do you think this place will be like the others?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I honestly doubt it though."

"Mangle had seemed worried this morning...she told me to be careful." I replied.

"I'm sure she's just being a little paranoid." Myra said as we pulled up to the brand new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Myra unlocked the doors and let me out.

"I'll be back to pick you up at 6:00." Myra stated.

"Alright, see you later." I said and waved.

Myra waved back as she backed out.

I sighed and walked up to the restaurant doors. I pushed the door open and walked inside. As I walked deeper into the building, there was something I noticed about it.

It looked exactly like the restaurant where we met Sherry and the Toys.

A flood of memories invaded my mind. I began to feel a bit emotional in remembering.

I finally walked into the office where I would be watching. On the desk was a note. I picked it up and read it.

You will be working from Midnight to 6:00. Just make sure no one takes the animatronics or anything. Good luck!

I picked up the tablet with the cameras on it. I looked around the building. On the stage were Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica.

I put the camera on Kid's Cove. Inside was Mangle, but she was not broken and mangled. She was fully built and undamaged.

I then moved the camera to the arcade area. Balloon Boy was there. Then to the Prize corner. There was a present box...My present box. There was no windup for this one though. Just silence.

I then moved the camera to the storage room. In there was nothing. There were no broken animatronics, just replacement parts for the Toys.

Suddenly, something caught my eye. It was something in the far corner, which was untouched by light.

I picked up my flashlight and headed towards the storage room. I pushed open the door and stepped inside. It was dark and eerie. Maybe too unsettling.

"Hello? Anybody here?" I asked.

There was just an eerie silence. I stepped in deeper to the room. I shined my light around and hoped what I saw was really nothing.

I then walked up to the unlit corner. I shined my light into it and saw what was there. It was just a very old and damaged Mangle head. It looked very different than the old Mangle though. It's teeth were sharper and it was very creepy looking.

I slowly picked it up.

"I guess there are some old ones back here." I said to myself.

I took it with me back to my office and set it on the desk.

A while passed and the alarm went off for my shift to end. I took the head with me and got into Myra's car.

When I got home, I set the Mangle head on my shelf next to the original Mangle head. There was a great difference between the two.

I walked over to my computer.

"I'm going to bed Mangle." I told her.

"Ok, goodnight master." She replied.

I lied down on my bed and drifted to sleep.