Chapter 6

*Hunters pov still*
She looked at me strangely. I did too. Our eyes were locked together like magnets. We didn't stop looking at each other. Our hands touched. Fingers together. We were both looking down. My heart was pounding. My brain is filling up with all these little clips of when I was little. With Jessica.
*Jessicas Pov*
I can't believe what I'm doing right now. Locking hands with Him. Him. My heart is filling up with this powerful sense that I don't know. I cant describe it. Its hurts so much. My brain is weak.
*hunters pov*
I leaned in hoping she will know what Im trying to give her. I looked at her soft pink lips and then her beautiful brown eyes. My lips touched hers softly while our eyes were shut. So many feelings were filling me up inside. I can't believe I did it.
*Jessicas pov*
When our lips touched, it was a extraordinary experience. Having to kiss the lips of the love of your life since 14 years ago was a big deal. Its never going to happen again. Your first kiss will never feel like the rest that you're going to get later. Or ever.
*hunters pov*
I hugged her after, and told her "I have been waiting for this moment for 14 years now 😊 and it finally happened. On the perfect day. Jessica, will you be my one and only?." I gripped her waist and held her close.
*Jessicas pov*
Did he.. Just..
"I will always be yours Hunter, just know when ever you need me, Im here for you. Always. I love you."
"I love you." It happened, finally. Hunter finally did it. And I finally did it. 😊 we will be together now. Always.