Masked Man PART 2

Claire's POV

OOooOoooOOOoooh my head!!! It feels as if I've been banging it against a rock!!! My head and back pained as it was being scraped against the damp solid " cement, WAIT WHAT THE.......................! I was being dragged by my feet by a masked man!! With out thinking I yanked my feet away from his grip, one of my ugg boot wedged in between his forearm.

Before I could get far, his large muscular arms wrapped around my waist. Every time I squirmed around his enormous hands squeezed tighter and tighter knocking every ounce of air out of me. He dragged me like a rag Doll toward a shiny black large truck with tinted windows, the car looked new as if it was painted with a new fresh coat of paint. I struggled even more as I could hear the thumping of my chest."L-Let M-ME G-GOO!!!" I forced out. His grip grew so tight my body began to feel numb. "Stop MOVING" he roared. His free arm grasped me by the neck and lifted me off the ground, his gripped crushed my throat and every last bit of breath left in me was slowly fading away. He then smashed my body against his black glossy truck. I grabbed the one hand getting in between me and the beautiful fresh air I desperately wanted to let into my lungs, I tried pulling his hand away from my throat using every last bit of energy I had which didn't do much.

"The less you move the more better chance of survival you'll have.....for now" the masked man whispered by my ear making it tickle "We wouldn't want anything happening to Kevin and Amy now would we" his murderous voice threatened. His mossy muddy greenish-brown eyes stared me down, me unable to look away from his death deifying eyes.

My heart dropped, EMily my beloved little sister and my brother Kevin. hurt. The image made my body shake unbearably as I felt tears sting my eyes. I didn't mind dying, right now that sounded like the best option......and there's no point of me living, there's nothing for me to live for............nothing but Emily...and Kevin.................there my reason for life, and for anything to happen to them I don't know what I would do.

"HER NAMES EMILY!!!!!" I said kicking him in his stomache, missing his weak spot(we all know what weak spot I'm talkin bout!) AGHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!!! He yelled loosening his grip then right again smashing me against the side of the car. "Uhhhhhhrrr" I felt his fingers seep into my neck clogging the air in my throat.

My eyes began to get heavier and were about to close shut, this was going to be the end. "I warned Y-" then a large smash and shattering noise kept my eyes open a second longer. As the masked mans gripped loosened my body fell to the ground like a lifeless flower.

It was a familiar dark haired boy, he smashed the masked mans head into the side of the car, against the thick glass window shattering glass all over the ground and on me. I felt the little shard peices of glass sink into my skin. I saw a few punches being thrown around and the scrawny kid punched the man in his face making him fall to the ground, then the masked man got up angrily grabbing the boy by the shoulders and threw him against the front wind shield window leaving about 10 rings of cracks on it, shattering more glass all over the parking lot, THE BEST PART IS THERE WAS NO ONE HERE to witness what was going on!! I felt my body being lifted up and thrown on to the bumper of the car and rolling off hitting the solid wet cement......I felt the small cold pinches of pain forming on my body. "Oh my GOshhhhh, call an AMBULANCEEE!!!!" I heard a women shout. While coughing up blood I thought to myself......this was surely the end!!!! Soon I was swallowed by the darkness.

Claire's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I heard the annoying continuous sound go off stinging my ears. I felt a cold,scratchy, leatherish mattress underneath my skin, and the tissue like pillow under my head...........where was I......I squirmed around not opening my eyes then a ray of bright sunlight seeped through my eyelids into my eyes.....Slowly I opened my eyes adjusting to the light and noticed I was facing a window, the birds chirped and the IV wires hooked up to my arms and fingers were iritating as ever! I looked around the brightened room everything was overtooken by a shadow as a large leafy plant stook out of a corner. As I studied the room I noticed three chairs at the other side of the room......it was three recognizable boys, one I had already met.....Curly hair and piercing green eyes....Harry styles from the worst band known to this PLANET! ONE-DIR-ECTION!