Chapt.2

She woke up but the unfamiliar view make her froze and just staying at the bed, thinking of what happened last night. Slowly get up from the bed, heading outside the room and straight to the living room. Looking around in confused state of mind, but she stood there again frozen seeing the man laying on the couch. Sudden move by the man, startled her and she immediately moved back but stop by him.

"Wait..." Leo said immediately getting up from the couch, once notice she was there.

"Are you feeling better?" he added and moved toward her putting his palm on her forehead to check the temperature.

Bewildered by the man action, she just stay still without any word but seeing him make her heart ache, her mind fail to recall but the vogue memories keep trying to get her and without her realize the tear coming down on her cheek make the man startled.

"Why? What happen?" he said holding her shoulders and in reflect she shoved his hand and take another step back.

Realize the situation, Leo also take a step back and forth his hand infront in defensive for her not to be scared.

"I'm sorry, you probably still in shocked but don't you remember me?" Leo said looking at her.

She just shake her head without any words.

"Ari.. it's me Leo.." he said trying to make her remember.

"Leo...?" she finally talk but just repeating Leo words, trying to figure things out.

"Ari... it's me Taekwoon... Don't you remember...?" he said getting worried looking at her.

"Taek..." she didn't finish her word but hands on her head, seems to be overwhelmed by the situation trying to remember things and fall down on the floor. Luckily Leo manage to grab and hold her in his arms.

"Why?!" he ask in shocked.

"My head...hurts..." she replied slowly but then passed out in his arms.

Leo carried her back to the bedroom and put her down on the bed. Surprise and worried about her, just can't think straight and don't know what to do. Sit on the bedside for moments, he suddenly get up and get his phone to make a call.

Almost about half an hour waiting, she still haven't wake yet and finally the door bell ring and he rush to the door.

"Leo what happened?" the man entered confused by the sudden call by Leo and said it's an emergency but he looks perfectly fine except for the worried written obviously on his face.

"Dan... I need your help" Leo said that and literally drag him to the bedroom.

"Who is she, what happen to her?" Daniel seat on the bed and immediately start to check on her condition.

After a moment, Daniel turn to look at Leo who was standing at the back the whole time without any words.

"Seems that you need to bring her to the hospital if the fever is not going down and as your cousin, again to remind you... I'm just a doctor not a god that can give treatment just after checking out the patient" he said getting up to face Leo.

"I was in panic, it's the second time already she passed out. Last night I saw her lying in the middle of the road, soaking wet by the heavy rain. This morning she seems to be confused an moreover she don't remember anything" Leo said lenght explaining the situation.