Chapt.4

Flashback.

*Kring~~

The bell hanged on top of door rang, signaling someone just entered the cafe. But she were to busy with the cleaning didn't even look at the person.

"Welcome... but I'm sorry we already closed, you can come back tomorrow" she said busy wiping the mug.

"I'm very sorry... but can I just have one latte please.." he said insist but with a very soft voice.

She recognized the voice, the very familiar voice she longed to hear. She instantly look up to that person.

"Oohh Mr Latte... long time haven't seen you, where have you been?" she asked cheerly.

"Mr Latte?" he ask confused.

"I'm sorry... I remember you always with your regular order.. Latte.. I didn't now your name... so I named you Mr Latte... my very loyal customer but suddenly you didn't come.. I miss my Mr Latte" she explained length.

The honest comment from her make him blush. Didn't know that she noticed him always there but luckily she didn't know the truth, the main purpose he come there was just to see her.

"I'm sorry if I'm being too honest, I just don't want one of my loyal customers going to another cafe because we have the very good latte in town" she said smiling.

"I'm just very busy with my work, but now that I have the time but didn't know you closing already because I saw the open sign still there" the lame excuse he give make her laughed.

"Alright then.. I give the credit because you make me laugh, have a seat.. I can prepare your drinks" she said heading to the entrance and flip the sign to closed.

"I officially closed the cafe for today with you being my last customer" she added and go in to the counter to prepare the drinks she promised.

"I...." he hesitates for a while but couldn't find the right words to finish the sentence, doubting whether to tell her that he purposely come to meet her or just keep it as a secret.

"No you don't have to be sorry at all, at least I have someone to talk with" she said smiling showing her dimple.

"Please have a seat... I'll bring the drink for you.. don't be awkward.. you are my customers" she added when realize he still standing there.

He do as she told, taking out the chair and seat on the table near the counter. Soon after she came with two glass of drink, taking the seat opposite him.

"Your latte... Mr Latte" she said as she put the glass infront of him.

"So now you having your free time?" she ask looking at him.

"Sort of... done with my schedule and things... and just preparing for another comeback" he answered with his soft voice which make her smile.

"You always talking like this.. I mean that soft voice of yours really... soft.." she said smiling.

"I wonder how it's sounds if you sing" she added before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I am a singer... idol group actually.." he said shyly.

She chocked hearing that, almost spilled the drinks she having but he quickly grabbed the tissue and give her.

"Thanks..." she said coughing.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know that you were an idol.. I don't really have a time for other things beside works.." she added.