Chapter~ Twenty-Nine

**AND IM BACK! HERE IS A ACTION CHAPTER, SO HAVE FUN READING IT! I wont be making a chapter tomorrow but I will all next week including Sunday! So, have a great weekend and enjoy the chapter!**

Jack's P.O.V
*************
"LEAVE HIM ALONE! ANTI LET HIM GO! THEM HIM GO, TAKE ME INSTEAD! LET MARK GO!"
"JACK, ARE YOU CRAZY?! I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT!"
"I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT EITHER, ITS BETTER ME THAN YOU!"

"JACK, NO!"
"MAAAAAAAAARK!"
The last thing I heard was chuckling. Luckily it was just a nightmare. I woke up and screamed. "MARK NO!!!!" I breathed heavily. I grip my hair and continued to breathe slowly and heavily. "Whats with these damn nightmares?" I grumble. I soon receive a phone call from Mark. I quickly answer it, my breath still quick and heavy. "Mark?"
"Duh, I thought you would've known." He mumbled.
"Sorry...I just had a nightmare..."
"Oh? Are you alright?"
"Yea, I'm fine."
"Good. I'm almost there."
"WAIT WHAT?!"
"Yea, my plane left about five hours ago..."
"WHAT?!"
"Uhm...are you okay? I thought I told you I was coming?"
"OH SHIT, UH- I FORGOT!"
"GODDAMN JACK STAHP YELLING! JESUS!"
"Sorry...I completely forgot. I don't even remember falling asleep."
"Jack. Are you sure that you are okay?"
"Yes, Mark, I'm fine. Just...didn't remember that you were coming over..."
"Oh. Well, My flight will be landing pretty soon."
"Oh...okay. I guess I'll see you then?"
"Yea, I guess. Bye Jack, I love you."
"I...I love you too, Bye."
Then Mark hung up. I quickly got up and put on a t-shirt, but didn't put any pants on. HOME IS WHERE THE PANTS AREN'T! He-he! I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, passing that oh so familiar hallway mirror. I didn't stop to look in the mirror because I'll just probably scare myself again. I made coffee and leaned against the wall, waiting for it to brew. I lay my head back against the wall and sigh. 'I wonder when Mark will actually get here?' I ask myself. I heard soft and low chuckling. I froze and my eyes widen. "No..." I whisper. "Not now!" I yelled and looked around for Anti. "No need to look around, Oh Jack. He's nowhere near here..." I froze in my tracks as I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder. 'Dark.'. I slowly turn my head towards my shoulder to look at Dark. "Hello, Jackaroony."
I gape and quickly turn my head back to face the wall and I closed my eyes tightly, trying to ignore that Dark was here. "GO AWAY!" I yelled and I jerk my shoulder away from Dark. I run, with my eyes still closed and I run upstairs, luckily knowing where the hell I was going. I run to my room and slam the door. I Open my eyes and gasp as I noticed my room was a dull grey. "Dear god.What happened?!" I jump and gasp as my door flung open to reveal Mark. The dullness of my room faded away as the handsome man burst through the door. "Jack! What's wrong?!"
Dont ask me how he got it, I didn't really care at the moment. I embraced Mark in a huge hug. "Mark!" I said in a relieved tone. "Thank God!". I felt Mark's arms wrap around me. "What the hell happened?" I shook my head slightly, trying to forget the image of Dark's sinister smile and Dark black eyes staring at me. I tighten my grip around Mark and bury my face in his broad chest. "It doesn't matter. You're here...and that's all that matters to me."