Love tutor! Lesson one.

Chapter Three.

(3rd person POV)

Sasuke stood at the gates waiting to spot you over the sea of fan girls. As soon as he spotted you he caught your attention with a cold gaze before heading off and assuming you'd just follow behind. He wasn't going to stand there and greet you with a thousand eyes watching his every move, he knew you wouldn't want the fan girls getting the wrong idea.

"Wait up!" You yelled, panting.

"Are you that out of shape?" He slowed his pace.

"I run to the microwave when it pings, that's enough of a work out for me"

"..."

"Since you made me run more than I cared to, how about a piggy back?!"

"..."

"Maybe I'll buy a daddy saddle, you'd make a good horse, you always have a long face" You huffed, being ignored yet again.

"..."

"How the hell do you have so many fan girls?" You narrowed your eyes and poked his cheek... Not even a flinch... Wow!

You finally made it to his house after another awkward 5 minutes of trying to get his attention, it's like his brain zones out completely and there's no way to bring it back to reality! He unlocks his front door and heads inside chucking his backpack on the hallway floor before stomping up the stairs. You quickly chuck your backpack next to his a follow him up the stairs to his room. He kicks off his shoes and just flops down on his bed and closes his eyes, leaving you stood there shuffling... Not much of a host eh?

"Are you seriously taking a nap?" You learn over him.

"I just wanted to enjoy the few moments of quietness before you started running your mouth again"

"This was your idea!" You spat.

"Sit down, idiot" Sasuke shifted to the right side of his bed.

"Soooo" you flopped down next to him.

"If you want to impress a guy like Naruto then you won't have to work that hard..." Sasuke led facing you, his smirk making another reappearance!

"Why? Doesn't he like girls who come on to heavy?"

"The way to Naruto's heart is food"

"So all I have to do is present him with a huge bag of food and he'll love me?!" You smile! Seems simple enough!

"It would mean more if you cooked something, and throw in a few flirty comments to show him you aren't just giving him food for nothing... He's not the sharpest knife in the store"

"I can't cook! Or flirt!"

"That's why you blackmailed me in the first place right? So come on let's start with flirting, give me your best sexy face" he sits up and crosses his arms.

You try to figure out what the hell a sexy look would be before settling for a cross before a pout and smile and raising one eyebrow.

"I said 'sexy face' not 'want to come to my place I have lots of ice cream in my basement' you freak" Sasuke let out a small chuckle that even surprised him.

"You don't look that great yourself when you're trying to be sexy!"

"We have a lot of work to do" Sasuke rubs his temples.

~a few hours later and a few awful faces later~

"Just stick to the last one" Sasuke groaned and fell back on the bed, covering his eyes with his hands.

"But that's just my regular smile?!" You threw yourself down next to him.

"Hn" he replied and shrugged. "Sometimes all you need to do is smile to win a guy over"

You sighed and snuggled up against Sasuke's back causing him to jump a little. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and see you with the same smile on your face but with your eyes closed.

"Thank you Mr Uchiha! You're a good teacher... As long as you don't teach singing" you half giggled and yawned.

"If you're tired go home! I'm not up for babysitting" he turned and flicked your forehead.

"Shut up I'm to exhausted to move" you snuggled deeper into his back.

"For Gods sake (Name)..." He heard you start to snore. "Whatever... I guess it won't be so bad babysitting you..." He smiled, kinda enjoying the warmth in his back.