Annoying.

Chapter Two.

(3rd person POV)

You were a little late waking up today, probably because you stayed up most the night thinking of all the possible scenarios that could happen once you managed to reel in your hot catch after a super smooth pick up line... Yeah it didn't sound so lame when you were half asleep! You didn't have time to brush your hair there and then, so you ran out the door and started brushing it as you walked the distance to school. You heard a door slam a few meters behind you and turned around to see the man himself looking just as exhausted as you.

"Hn" He grunted and glared at you before he stormed up to your side and raised his eyebrow at the brush dangling from the knots in your hair.

"At least I use a hairbrush how it was intended! Sorry Bieber Diva no karaoke for you today!" You walked ahead of him trying to tug the brush from your twisted locks.

"Uh, what's your name again? I sort of forgot.." Sasuke caught back up to you, scratching the back of his head.

"Goddess!" You grinned, as his face turned into a major frown.

"I am not calling you that! How old are you? 5? What is your name?!" Mr serious spat.

"(Name)! Jeez you really don't have any sense of humour do you?" 

"I can be funny" Sasuke muttered under his breath as you rolled your eyes.

~Time skip to lunch break~

After a fun filled few hours of staring at Naruto in class and throwing up in your mouth a little at Sakura constantly wiggling her hips every time she walked passed Sasuke, it was finally time for lunch! You sat outside at one of the many picnic tables that was surrounded by cherry blossom trees with your bestfriend (BF/N). After you finished eating, (BF/N) got up to go to the bathroom, leaving you to sit there alone and awkward, well that is until...

"Oi, idiot!" A voice startled you from behind.

"Damn it pop princess! You scared me!" You whined.

"Stop giving me stupid nicknames that's not part of the deal!" Sasuke groaned.

"So, what's up?" You sigh.

"Well I thought I'd offer you some flirting lessons, after all I can make any girl fall for me with just one look" Sasuke smirked and winked your way.

"Wow, who let the dogs out?" You snickered.

"You know what, if you're just going to made snide comments then I'm leaving!" Sasuke stood up from the table and started walking away.

"No wait!! I was joking!!" You pouted and ran after him.

"Tsk" Sasuke stopped and turned back around. "You really are annoying, I hope you know that."

"You love me really!" You latched yourself on to his arm and grinned.

"Ge-get off!" Sasuke turned his head away from you while trying to break free from your grasp.

"Ah come on! So what's the plan?"

"Come to my house after school, but seriously stop the insults or I'm done" he finally managed to pull his arm loose.

"Yes sir!" You cheered.

"Alright 'LoveBird' I'll catch you later" he patted your head before heading off to class.

Oh crap when did the bell ring?! You quickly ran back to the picnic table and grabbed your things before sprinting to class.

~Sasuke's POV~

I sat down at the back of the class room as usual and gazed out the window. How did I get caught up with such a loser? I sighed as Naruto bounced up to the seat next to me with that large grin on his face... How can someone be that cheerful all the time?

"Yo! Are you coming to get ramen with me and Sakura after school?!" Naruto beamed and slapped my shoulder.

"Sorry I can't, I have other plans"

"Oooooh with who?! Is it a girl?!" Naruto gasped and stared at me wide eyed.

"Yes, but... She's not for me... She wants someone else" Sasuke sighed before turning back to stare out the window.