2 the breakup

I came home from school and through my bag on the couch. Brandon was already home and he was with Kayla in the living room. I got a snack which  was some pretzel thins and some berries well I ate I just went on my phone. After I ate I did my homework, it was Friday and I had no plans. Gymnastics was canceled so I had no plans. I decided I could text my friends and see if they wanted to hang!
                            THE TEXT
Me: Hey girls ❤️
Abby: hey what's up ✌🏻️
Kaitie: Oh hey girl hey🎀
Amy: sup girls😃
Me: I was wondering if u all wanted to hang? 🤗
Kaitie: I'd love 2😃😊😊
Abby: sure 💜
Amy: of course 🙂😄😃
Abby: since it's like 75 outside we could go to the outdoor mall. 😍🤗😜
Me: perfect I could use some new things!😋😋😋
Amy: I love shopping ❤️❤️❤️😄😄😀😀🙂🙂
Kaitie :I could use some new boots!
Me: I'll pick up all u guys at 4:45!✌🏻️💖
Abby: k see u soon✌🏻️❤️😊😀
Amy: TTYL😘😎
Kaitie: see u later🙋🏼✌🏻️✌

I went into my room to find my secret stash of money I had 150$ I saved up for shopping. I grabbed my purse and put the money in their. I looked in the mirror and I thought I should change my outfit into something more shopping appropriate. I found this cute navy blue and white striped shirt and paired it with a cute black skirt and threw on some cute black flats. My outfit was perfect! I drove first to Abby's house than Amy's and then Kaitie's. Then Amy said " guess who's going to be at the mall" I said " who my brother" Amy said "no Brian and Amber" I said " ugh really no offense but there not the best couple ever"!
    Once we got to the mall I walked in to A sports store and bought myself a new basket ball. I love basketball I always play with my brother we have a hoop in our driveway. When we were walking to forever 21. I saw Amber crying at a food court table. I kept looking at Amber I thought why is she crying!? I didn't want to seem creepy I just wanted to know why! I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally bumped into something and fell I dropped all my bags. And I look up and OMG I bumped into BRIAN MAXWORTH! He grabbed my hand and helped me up I said "thank-you for helping me up I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." He said "it's fine" Brian picked up my basket ball and handed it to me and said " do  you play basketball?" I said " yes but I'm not on a team" then he said "oh well maybe we could play basketball together sometime " then he walked away and smiled and winked at me. Again I felt those sparks fly. I turned over and looked at my friends and we all squealed I was so happy! Kaitie said" girl he is into you he was flirting duh" I said " well maybe he could've just been friendly."

        Brian' s POV
I was walking away from Amber thinking about football about the big game later. I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally bumped into the most beautiful and gorgeous girl ever. She fell and I helped her up I picked up her bags and she said"thank you for helping me up and I'm really sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said "it's fine" then she had a basket ball so I picked it up for and said " do you play basketball?"
And she said " yes but I'm not on a team " then I said " oh well maybe sometime we could play basketball together" I walked away and winked and smiled at her. This sounds crazy but when I looked and talked to her I felt sparks fly that's sounds crazy I should've asked for her name and how old she was. She looked about 16.

Gabi's POV
After the mall my friends and I went to The Olive Garden I love it there and after we went to go get some Froyo. I came home and put away the stuff I got which was a basketball, some black heels, a reddish orangish long sweater, and this light blue tie die dress it was so cute! I took a shower and went to bed.

                             Monday
I was at my locker when Abby ran up to me and said " Gabi Gabi I have news!
I said " well what is it!" She said " Brian Maxworth and Amber White broke up " i couldn't believe that's why Amber was crying on Friday he must of told her then. I said " REALLY"
Abby said " Gabi it's your chance to date him " I said " well I don't know there's already a lot of girls flirting with him " then I also said " well I have to get to class bye" I couldn't believe it, it was about time they broke up. Maybe Abby is right this is my chance to ask him out!?