3 HE LIKES ME

It was after school and I was walking to the gym for gymnastics. This week is bar week so we will focus on the bars. I got my bar routine it was awesome I love it. After gymnastics I drove home it was a Monday night and surprisingly I finished my homework in study hall today so I could chill when I came home. I came home and there was a note on the table that said Gabi I am at dinner with some friends from work and Brandon is on a date with Kayla he will not be home until 9:45 and I won't get home until 10:30 there is chicken salad you can eat I want you in bed at 10:15 or sooner make sure you room is clean and your homework is done and You can have Abby over if you want XOXO-Mom it was 4:30 so I went on Instagram and snapchat and I maybe stalked Brian on social media well that's seems creepy but it is true and I know all of u do it. I decided to invite Abby over we had a spa night we listen to music and did our nails and did facials. It was so fun and relaxing. Then we talked about boys. We had a plan my locker is 3 lockers down from Brian's so Abby was going to talk to him since there partners for a social studies project. Then I'll walk up and start talking with Abby. Then Brian will jump in with our conversation. We will do that on Wednesday because today is Monday. After Abby left i took a shower and got ready for bed then I went to bed. The next day at school was horrible Amber was spreading rumors about me she said " I call her a psycho brat"
But I never said that so every of course everyone is mad at me except Brian Brandon and Abby that's why I like brain and Abby there are really good people so me and Abby went to chipotle there was one right next to the school. But guess who we saw there Brian and Brandon i hid I know my brother knows that I like Brian but we decided to sit outside and eat. after we drove back to school. At gymnastics Abby came to watch me practice she is the best I love her. When I came home I saw that Brian's car was in the driveway and I saw through the window that they were in the kitchen. So I had to use the back door to sneak in. I was in my room with the door open and I could hear Brian and Brandon talking. OMG I COULD't BELIEVE WHAT BRIAN JUST SAID 😀😊😁😃😂. Well first my mom hangs pictures from photo shoots on a board in the kitchen so Brandon grabbed a picture of me on the board. He said" I saw this girl at the mall who is she?" Brandon "oh that's my sister Gabi" Brian said " oh she is really pretty and cute." Brandon " she is our age and goes to our school she is really quiet and shy." Brian" well I think I have a crush on her um does she have social media".
Brandon" yes her snapchat is Gabigirl314 her insta is GabiCarter she post a lot oh and her Twitter is GabiCarter to." Brain" thanks man I am  going to talk to her at school tomorrow"
Brandon " I wonder what Amber will think" I couldn't believe he likes me omg I don't know what to do or say.
I snuck out to go to Abby's house I told her everything she was really excited
                   The next day
It was time for me and Abby's plan. I was walking and I didn't pay attention Amber purposely put a pencil on the ground for me to trip. I tripped and fell into Brian's arms I said " thanks for helping me again" he said" no problem hey your Brandon's sister Gabi I said " yea your Brain right" of course I knew it was Brian I just don't want to sound creepy. Then he said " what's your next class?" I said "science"
He said " hey me to .......................................um would you like to walk to class with me?" I said " sure I'd like to" we walked to class and we just talked about random things I felt  those sparks fly again.
  I came home from school and threw my bag on the couch. And Brandon was on a date with Kayla. I was watching Project runway I love Tim Gun. Then I here a knock on the door and I couldn't believe who it was likeWHAT!