Its 5am

Andrew's POV
Well school killed me today. I've never been so tired in my life. On the bright side I'll probably get to talk to the gang Or just Polina. I've noticed a lot about her. She smiles a lot , a lot more than most people. But knowing her like I do know I see why she smiles so much. She's strong and when I saw strong I'm not talking swole like me , but her heart is strong. She's so kind to everyone even when they aren't to her. She gets hurt easily but never shows it. Fuck why am I all sappy. Anyways today I have to broadcast. My fans have asked about us. Even created a ship name Pandrew isn't that silly.
Well that broadcast was interesting. Jonathan and Nick were watching , I guess I got a little shy when they talked about Polina. I mean yes she's my bestfriend but nothing more...
" Hey good Broadcast , it was really funny "
I read her text and my heart dropped. Did she watch?
It was almost 11 and I waited for Polina to get home. She was out with her friends.
" hey I'm home"
A smile came upon my face. I logged in as fast as I could.
" I'm sorry I didn't think I'd be out so late you must be tired"
She pouted. Her messy bun slanting to the left and her sweatshirt making her look super tiny.
" No worries "
We talked about random stuff for the next 6 hours. Listening to music , arguing over sports and making jokes that are not appropriate.
" Your eyes are closing"
I heard her giggle. It's so hard to stay awake but all I want to do is talk to her.
" I'm not even Tired, you're just trying to get rid of me Polina"
Her eyes slowly dropped down. Her smile leaving her face.
" Andrew you're the only thing I look forward to everyday"
With that I felt a fluttering in my heart. The words wouldn't leave my mouth. It's like she was looking me straight in the eyes. No computer screen between us.
" I know it's weird you're my bestfriend but everytime we talk I feel at peace. I forget about all the heavy things in my life. Our long Skype sessions the weird texts and snapchats. I treasure those more than anything."
I smiled , I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I looked at her again words trying to escape her mouth.
" I-umm"
" I think what you're trying to say Polina is I like you"
Her eyes got bigger and she smiled. Than we jut looked at eachother.
" it's already 5 you need to sleep Andrew"
With that we fell asleep stilling Skyping. Almost by eavhother.