Short Preferences.

A new look: Its a new school year and you've totally transformed your image as you needed a fresh start. Your Best Friend/Crush Dylan notices you and loves the look.He tells you that you were beautiful anyway but your new hair color brings out your gorgeous eyes. Let's just say you were blushing for a very long time.

When he gets jealous :When Dylan gets jealous, you could spot it as easily as a speck of dirt on a white dress. He'd trudge around with glaring eyes and keep you glued to his side at all times. However, Dylan had a soft spot for resolving things with long hugs.

meeting up:You haven't seen Dylan in a week.He's walking down the street and he see's you. He starts running towards you yelling "I've missed you"

*Dylan is at a photo shoot so you decide to show up and surprise him* Y/N arrives and sneaks behind the camera man* Photographer:Now Dylan look straight at the camera! Dylan:Looks over and see's you* *You smile and run over to hug him*

Imagine that you are going on school prom with your best friend Dylan,and when you open your front door.He is standing their in his suite,and he looks absolutely amazing.And in this moment you realize,that you don't wan't to be just his friend anymore.

Imagine your new to school and it's lunch so you do not know where to sit.Dylan calls out your name from across the cafeteria and points to come over to his table* You do and he says,"Y/N If you need somewhere to sit,you can sit by me anytime." "Oh really?" You question. "Of course" *Winks*

Their was a killer on the loose so you guys were hiding.While Dylan was keeping you safe in his arms,comforting you. Dylan:" It's okay Y/N, everything's going to be alright" Y/N: "What if it's not?" Dylan:"Then I am glad your with me while we are still living" You turn around and kiss him

Dylan:*looks at your paper* You:Stop cheating Dylan!" Dylan:I'm not I saw a mistake on your paper. You:Really? where? Dylan:*Points at your name*. You:...Uh..Wha- Dylan:It should say O'Brien.

Hello Guys I know It was short but I am busy at the moment and thought I should just quickly write something for you guys to read.I hope you enjoyed .