Chapter 1-Why Me?

"What is your story Jane?" says the group councilor.

How am I supposed to tell my story in front of all these kids? Wait, just remember, they have had similar experiences. They are just like you. You can do it.

I took a deep breath.

"It all started in 7th grade. My parents got divorced. They would fight all the time. I remember coming home one day to find out it was going to be the worst day of my life."

*FLASHBACK*

I opened the door to hear just screaming. Not again! But this time it was much worse. My father was punching my mom! Frightened to death, I just stood there. Stood there. Staring. Is this even real?

"Dad?!" I gulped.

Suddenly, I felt very dizzy. Too dizzy to think. Or speak.

I found myself in a hospital.

Mother had told me everything.

"I said I wanted a divorce because well your father was starting to go insane after we got all the bills and checks. He started punching me hard. But don't worry, he didn't harm you at all. You got dizzy and fainted. It's alright honey. Daddy is in a mental institution."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"They'd gotten into a big fight. The next day at school I was so depressed. Louis Tomlinson, and his friends Zayn and Harry, thought it would be a great idea to pick on me for it."

"Why so down? they said and started bursting into laughter. Liam, Louis' older brother, warned him to stop. It never did. I don't know how anyone didn't notice. The teachers never did, nor the principles or guidance councilor. No one ever noticed. So I started to self harm. It felt great. No one ever noticed. No one ever noticed."

AN: So this is the first chapter. I know it's probably really awful. Don't worry, Niall will show up later in the story. I will post Chapter 2 when I get 1 rate and 1 comment. Enjoy! :)))