Chapter 10

Mark's Pov: "Mark.....Why are you screaming?" Jack asked, he rubbed his eyes. "I had a nightmare!" I said, hugging Jack tight. "Don't ever leave my side..." Tears ran down my face, "Mark...I..." He stopped speaking. "Shh, don't cry, Mark...I'm here..." He said, "Hey, I'll do you a favor...." He took my hand and lead me upstairs. "Go get ready for bed, I'll come in after..." I went in and changed into pajama pants that had my logo on it, I told him he could come in after. I settled into bed and he gave me a hug, "I think I'll stay here..." He said. He lied down next to the bed and fell asleep, I didn't feel comfortable with Jack on the hard wood floor of my room. I quietly picked Jack up and set him in the bed, I covered him up with everything on the bed, which consisted of a bunch of blankets, sheets, and pillows. I pulled out my Warfstache sleeping bag and settled into it, I fell asleep.

Jack's Pov: I heard Mark scream, after awhile, we talked. I decided to sleep on the floor of his room, Which was made out of hard wood.

Morning (Jack's Pov): I woke up feeling crushed by a lot of things, Mark wasn't in sight. I just started at the ceiling, I was in Mark's bed. He wasn't next to me, or in the room. I pushed off the stuff he must've put on me and I headed down the hallway, I saw Mark on the couch with a mug, he must've gotten out some coffee. "Top of the mornin' Mark!" I said, "You woke up at 10..." He said. "Well, top of the 10 to you...!" I said, "Ha, ha, ha..." He mumbled.