Chapter 21

Two days before the wedding and Alice was being a nightmare.

"Why can't I see the wedding?" she kept asking. "I can see Renesmee's but not yours!"

"Well you tuned into Renesmee after years, and Jake. Embry is still unfamiliar," I tried to comfort.

"But I should still see something!"

I shook my head.

"Here, busy yourself. Call everyone who RSVPed and see if they are still coming. Caterers want a final count by tomorrow afternoon."

She smiled and went to call the small population coming to the wedding. Embry was out patrolling, so I decided so play the piano. Edward was having fun teaching me. It was something to do during the day I wasn't able to sleep. Though we planning to go to California for our honeymoon, Embry was making it hard to leave. He was still afraid that someone was after me.

"Everyone is still coming," Alice beamed, coming back down the stairs.

"Thank you again for helping me through this," I smiled.

"What are sisters for?"

"To be maid of honors," said Bella coming into the room. She came in with her old wedding dress. "Do you think it still looks good?"

"It's amazing," I gasped as Alice said, "Are you seriously wearing that again?"

Bella laughed. "Yes, Alice, I'm wearing it again during our vows. I have another dress planned afterwards."

"At least that is something," she mumbled.

Laughing, I shook my head. "I'm going home. Thanks again Alice."

Racing home, I thought about Embry. The wedding needed to be perfect mostly for him. I have never seen him so excited about something. Just makes me smile knowing that me being his wife is what is making him so happy. My only worry is that it won't be perfect enough for him. These were going to be a long few days since I can't see Embry. Jacob has him at his house, while Renesmee is staying at my house to help me get ready on my day.

~Two Days Later~

Embry POV

I can't believe it, the day is finally here. I get to marry Britney. I can feel my smile etched onto my face, there to stay.  I know Britney has been going crazy these last two days to make sure everything is perfect for me. I appreciate it, though I told her a million times that this is her day as well as mine. With a few hours left before the ceremony, I helped Alice and the boys get ready for the wedding. 

"You know I am still mad," stated Alice, pouting. "I still can't see this wedding."

"It's a surprise for you. How many times have you been surprised?" I smiled.

"None."

"Exactly, look at this like an adventure. No one will know what will happen. It can be a great thing."

Shrugging, we put the finishing touches on the entry way.

~Britney POV~

Standing in the mirror, I looked my myself in my dress. The lace that covered my arms was in hearts and my veil covered my face. The long dress wasn't to long that I couldn't walk, but I had to pick it up some. My Cinderella wedding dress. Literally her wedding dress. It was so gorgeous, with a few things that I changed, with was the long sleeves be lace with hearts sown in.

This was my dream dress and cost us a fortune to make. No one could do it as perfectly as Alice, but we needed at least the base dress to alter. Luckily, Embry's mother had been saving up for years for her son's wedding, and my father was all to happy to help pay for it. I was so excited. I was marrying my mate, the love of my life.

"You look amazing," I heard Bella whisper behind me. 

As elegantly as I could, I turned around and smiled at her. "I can't believe I'm getting married! I never thought this would happen to me. You sure I look okay?"

"I wouldn't lie to you," laughed Bella.

Edward came up beside her and kissed her on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Britney."

"Thank you," I smiled brightly.

"It's time."

I took a deep breath and looked around for my father. He was standing at the end of the stairs already, waiting for me. I heard the music start and the bridal party and the groomsmen walk down the aisle as planned. After what seemed like forever, the wedding march finally sounded. Smiling, I made my way down the stairs. I worked hard to make sure that I didn't fall. My father took my hand and walked me out to the house, and into the back yard. It looked better then I could even imagine. The seats were metal with brown cushions and purple bow ties on them. My red carpet flowed easily down the middle. At the end of the carpet, was my future husband. Embry looked amazing. Clean shaven, muscles hidden away, my man looked like a model. I found myself wanting to run down and just kiss his gorgeous smile that would not leave his face. Looked like we both had smiles painted on our face.

Once the walk ended, Charlie lifted my veil and kissed me on my cheek. Placing my hand in Embry's, he gave away his last daughter. I could see was happy and sad. After all, I was his little girl. I could see Embry's spirits get even higher, for in just a few minutes, I would be his wife.

The ceremony was simple. I had the pastor change the words, just like Bella and Edward did. As long as we both shall live was nicer and hopefully, it would be a very long time. With the weight in my words, I started to tear up. Whoever wanted me may want me for my powers, but I could never be sure he wouldn't just kill me if I didn't agree.

After the ceremony, we went to Embry's and my cottage. The population grew smaller, as only the family and pack were invited. While the pack were my friends, high school friends were told there was no reception, mostly because I needed to accommodate all the vampires attending. Also, with the wolves big appetites, I didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention.

As family drew around me, I was happy. I was married to someone I never thought I would be together with in the first place. 

"I love Mr. Call," I whispered in Embry's ear.

"I love you too, Mrs. Call," he smiled, loving the sound of my new name. Britney Call.

Werewolves and Vampires at peace, no immediate threat, I would call it a good day. Here is to many good days ahead.