Chapter 6

Elsa's P.O.V
My alarm vibrated telling me to get up. I woke up rubbing my eyes i looked at the time and check my messages. 1 from Jack i opened it up.

Hey Snowflake you ready for the surgery

I grin and text back

Hey Soldier I'm so excited about it yet terrified at the same time

I'll be right by your side okay now hurry up and get dressed.

Okay.

I hopped out of bed and got dressed brush my teeth and grabbed my phone and dash out the door the hospital was around the corner i walk there and saw Jack sitting in the lobby. Waiting for me i smile.

He didn't notice me yet so i texted him.

I'm right behind you soldier.

I reads the text and turns slowly and jumps slightly. I giggle. He wheeled and his wheelchair towards me and hugging me.

'You ready' he signed

' Yup' I signed excitedly.

So we signed in and they preped me for surgery. They put this mask on my face and i counted backwards from 100 but by 98 i was out.

One hour later

I woke up in a hospital bed.

" Hey Snowflake can you here me?" Jack...dang he sounds sexy geez man.

"I sure can Frosty." I can hear my own voice yasss and i dance in my bed. And Jack chuckles.

" The doctor said that you can leave in the next few minutes." I tell Jack to let me change and I'll tell him when I'm ready.

Jack's P.O.V
Elsa calls me back into the room and i see her crying i wipe her tears away. While thinking you can't love someone unless you love yourself. Well that's bull crap because I have never loved myself but you oh god i loved you so much you make me forget about hating myself. I know exactly what happening to me I'm falling in love with her. I only met her 2 days ago but I don't care.

Elsa's P.O.V
Yay I can hear again.