Chapter 10

Elsa's P.O.V
Oh that's what he means he hurts so many people he doesn't trust his self.

" You don't trust yourself." I say.

" I don't trust myself, I hate myself, I-I-I " I noticed him looking down at his wrist.

" Jack no..." I say concerned he looks down tears stream down his face. I looked at him surprise. I sat on his lap and hugged him. He just sobbed into my neck.

" What happened Jack, what happened? " I asked

" Me and my older brother Jace both got drafted into the army and when we got their we of course trained and i got to work with a white german sheparad i named Blizzard we had such a close bond i miss him but one of the soldiers we're selling weapons to the opposite side his name was Pitch Black my brother and I found out which signed a death wish for Jace Pitch caused his death. Made it look like someone else did it. But of course i knew the truth and when i tried to say something the truck flipped over rendering me paralyzed. Blizzard knew i was hurt and he was very protective of me and stayed by my side until they came for help Pitch tried to shoot him but the other soldiers tackled him down to the ground. But since Blizzard has bonded so close to me he wouldn't be with anyone else. So as of tomorrow he'll be put down." He explained. I nodded understandingly. When i got an idea but I'll wait for Jack to leave before I finish my plan don't worry I'm not going evil on you guys. After about 10 minutes Jack's mom pulled up and i push him outside.

" Hello Mrs. Frost nice to finally meet you." I smile politely

"You're helping my baby boy you must be Elsa." She smiles Jack turn tomato red.

" Mom I'm not a baby. I'm an adult." He whines.

" Sure you are honey 25% the time." She mumbles and i giggle while Jack pouts.

" Oh before I go Mrs. Frost what's your address."

" 324 st off of 678 av in a blue house."

" Thanks I'll come by sooner or later." I say

" Okay dear you're always welcome to stop by." She drives away i smile and head to the center they we're holding Blizzard smiled and walked in.

" Who are you? " A soldier says.

" A friend of Jack Frost i came to pick up Blizzard." I state they look at me wide eyed.

" Yes of course come this way." He shows me to Blizzard. He's a beautiful dog. He looks at the soldier and starts growling at then looks at me and i used a hand signal to tell him to stop he did but the other dogs stopped what they were doing as well and sat down.

" H-how you do that? " He studdered.

" I really don't know it came naturally to me." All the dogs in there stood at attention looking at me waiting for the next command i give them the wait command. The soldier open the gate and Blizzard walked to me rubbing against my leg. I got on my knees and he licked my cheek. I say a white wolf dog female as i was passing by with Blizzard. I took her too her name was Mila. I walked them to Jack's house. I knocked on the door a ten year old child answer the door opening it slightly.

" May i help you?" She asked me.

" Is Jack home i have someone who he'd be really happy to see." I smile.

" Yea one second... SNOWMAN!!" She yelled. Jack came a few seconds later in the wheelchair rolling to the door. Opening the door fully.

" Elsa?!?What are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

I patt my thigh and Blizzard comes smelling Jack's fimillar scent. He jumps in Jack's lap licking his face . Jack grins.

" Blizzard hey boy how you been i missed you so much boy." He coos to the dog rubing his fingers through the soft fur that Blizzard has. He so happy it makes me smile.

" Elsa, thank you so much for getting Blizzard." He says his eyes light up.

" You're welcome."I giggled. He kissed my cheek. I turned bright red.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow. " He states.

" Yea I'll see you tomorrow." I say walking away.

Jack's P.O.V
I play with Blizzard. When i hear...

" Jack who was that?" Emma giggled while Blizzard licked her toes.

" A friend." I say

" Well she should be your girlfriend so that way you won't be so lonely. " Emma states.

" Maybe,Maybe." I say.