Chapter 7

I woke up the next day in a harry's bed, I don't remember getting in bed last night then the memories of last night filled my head. I didn't see harry anywhere in the room and i started to get hungry so I went down stairs and into the kitchen and started making some food then a boy walked in that wasn't harry.

" what are you doing"

" I'm making breakfast." I said sourly

" I'm Liam by the way"

" nice to meet you Liam"

So me and Liam was talking and laughing all morning and he a pretty cool dude and did I mention he's freaking hot and he's like my best friend now and I'm glad to have a friend since I'm going to be stuck here for a while.

" What are ya'll doing?"

Harry walked in while Liam was telling me a funny story about when he was little and it was hilarious

" Oh we are just talking harry"

" well we have work to do Liam and you might want to get on it or the boss will kick our asses"

" I guess I'll talk to you later Hollie"

" okay bye Liam"

Liam walked away and left me and Harry in the kitchen in akward slience and Harry just stared at me and it got really weird

"What are you staring at?"

" Nothing really to stare at"

" What's your Problem? All theses years you never speak to me and you act like you hate me and we were best friends, we did everything together then all of a sudden you walked out of my life when i needed you the most and when i try to talk to you again you treat me so coldly and I don't understand what I've done to get treated like this, I miss you and i want us to be close again and have the relationship we use to have, but it's clear you don't want that so when this is all over you can go back to your life and I'll go back to mine and act like this never happened"

I was about to walk past him but he grabbed my arm and he dragged me up stairs into him room and he shut the door and i sat on the bed and he paced back and forth

" I don't have a problem when we were younger i got into the wrong crowed and ditched you and I've been with them ever since and i missed you all the time and i thought you hated me and never wanted to have anything to do with me anymore so i kept my distance from you"

" Harry I can never hate you but you left when i needed you the most, My boyfriend cheated on me and my parents devorice and you were the only support i had and you left like everyone esle did and it hurt me worse then because you were my best friend"

" I can't believe that happened and im sorry for everything I'm here now"

" it's okay its over and done with i've missed you" I got up and hugged him

"I've missed you too" he hugged me back and smiled

_____________________________________________________

(A/N) Hope yall like this chapter <3