Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning with Harry's arms around me, I like this feeling, the feeling he gives me I don't know what it is but I like it and I've missed him over the years and I never knew he would be this type of a person now.

I felt him unwrap his arms from my waist and sit up on the bed, I acted like I was still asleep, he got up from the bed and left the room, I missed his presence already

I stay in bed for a little bit then I get up and go to the bathroom I do my business then I look in the mirror and see my hair is a mess and I look horrible so I jump in the shower to relax

After about 20 or 30 minutes I get out the shower and wrapped a towel around me and came out to get my clothes, I found this really cute shirt with a skull and roses on it and I found my skinny jeans and combat boots and I blow dried and curled my hair I think I look cute today so I went downstairs to where everyone else was....

Harry's P.O.V.
I woke up with my arms around Hollie and I gently remove them with out waking her up and I slowly sit up and leave the room, I didn't mean to fall asleep with her but I'm glad I did my old feelings are coming back and I know I shouldn't like her but how can't you she's beautiful, smart, funny and she makes me happy just by being around her.

No Harry stop your world is to dangerous for a girl like her, she could end up hurt. I was interrupted with my thoughts when Liam came up to me

"You okay mate"

"Yea I'm fine just thinking"

"Oh okay well the boss wants us to do some work so come on"
I followed Liam into the study were the other lads were and we got to work

About 30 minutes later we all got done and we walked out to were the stairs were and Niall was trying to make us laugh then we heard someone coming down the stairs, I looked up and seen Hollie walking down the steps looking beautiful as ever, the way her hair bounced when she walks down the steps, the way her eyes look in the light, her smile makes me want to run up to her and kiss her so bad.

She finally makes it down the stairs and Liam goes up to her and hugs her

" wow someone is looking beautiful today"

" thanks Liam"

She looks right at me when she says that and she smiles at me and her and Liam go off into the study because the rest of us have business to take care of

Hollies P.O.V.
Liam takes me into the study and we sit and talk and I tell him about how me and Harry knew each other and he told me about his family, he's the only one here that has tried to be my friend and I love him for that

"So have you and Harry ever date?"

"No we've always been friends"

"Have you ever liked him?"

" To be honest yes I have when we were younger"

" Do you like him now?"

" Honestly yes I do but this is the only time I will see him after all this is over and y'all let me go we will go our separate ways and he kinda confuses me one minute he's sweet caring Harry than he's the badass strict Harry "

" Just give him a chance things will turn out for the better"

" Thanks Liam"

" anytime"

" Liam"

" yes, love"

" I'm kinda tired I'm going up to my room will you tell Harry I'm up there"

" sure, love sleep good"

'Thanks Liam and I will"

I go up the stairs and into the room and I shut the door and go to the mirror and I'm going to practice what i'm going to say to Harry, I need him to know how I feel and I don't want this to ruin our friendship but I need to how he feels about me.