Jake X Reader Lemon

READERS P.O.V

You sighed heavily, running a hand through your (H/c) hair. Your (e/c) eyes were wide in shock, shame, and general suprise. You patted the side of your bed knowing no one would be there. You cleared your throat, feeling a strain without knowing why. This was the third night in a row having a dream like this. A lewd dream about your best friend, you may or may not have a crush on.

Jake English.

The problem? Jake probably doesnt like you. You've helped him with all the relationship issues- Roxy, Jane, and even Dirk. You helped the brunet through all of it yet, got no recogndition in return.  You were just a friend who replaced dirk after he left to take care of dave.

You flung the blankets off yourself- Clothed only in your green tanktop and shorts-as you rubbed your face all the way down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Uurrrrrghhhrrrrhhghh." You groaned, hitting your head. "Stooooppp thaaaaaat...." you complaineed to yourself in the empty house.

On the bright side, you had an hour and a half of self therapy in the shower ;).

"Ill just stop talking to him," you said in a determind fashion. "Cut off all ties, not to be around him as much.....yeah, that way ill get over him."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jake sighed, pushing his glasses up to his hair and rubbing his eyes in an agitated fashion.

"Jake, you okay over there?" His neice jade asked simply.

The movie fan groaned, slamming his head down on the table with a sickening bang. "I dont know what i did..."

Jade narrowed her eyes in confusion behind her glasses, handing him a drink, sitting next to him."What are you talking about?"

"(Y/n)..." Jake muttered.

Jade lifted a brow "Oh so you want to do her?" She teased lightly.

The green eyed man lifted his head just to glare at her, but his eyes sparkled at the juice in front of him. Lifting the glass taking a sip. "I dont know what I did wrong with her."

"So is that a yes or a no-"

"Yes, you idiot!" Jake cried out, gulping the rest of his drink and slamming his glass down like he had just taken a shot of alchohol, "She hasnt talked to me in a week..."

This time both of jades eyebrows lifted, she knew jake only finished his juice that fast if he was really upset. "Maybe she saw your boner and-"

"I was sure i covered it!" Jake cried

Green eyes widend from behind her glasses "Well damn....What was the last thing you talked to her about?"

"Coming over to see the short film I made of us" Jake answered, "And she said quote on quote I can try but I might not be able to."

Jade snorted loudly "It must be bad if you can quote everything she says."

"The last thing she said in her sleep was I thought I said no pumpkin pie" He said dreamily.

"God, cupid hit you with a ton of bricks. Just go to her house tomorrow" Jade said. "Refuse to leave, stay the night like you used to."

"Well I guess I have no other choice but to make a move on her."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

In the dead of night, Jake smiled as he sat outside (y/n)s room. He even slept on the couch to make her happy. They had played video games and watched several movies before (y/n) started to get tired.