Yandere!Karkat x Reader

"This isnt going to work" you muttered quietly, looking at Dave. He was giving you tips on video games, since he was a pro at it.

"Come on (Y/n), it isnt that complicated, if Jade could do it, so could you." Dave cheers on, and you take a deep breath in. Mashing the buttons like a pro, your character jumped up and killed the bad guy.

"I did it!", you cried, running over to Dave hugging him.

"Good job, you'll kill the boss no problem." Dave praised, patting your back. You flash a grin.

---

"Hey (Y/n), I didnt see you yesterday." Rose spoke up, directing your attention towards her.

"O-oh Dave was helping me with video games." You sheepishly say, and Terezi lifts an eyebrow.

"TO-COOL-FACE? WHY HIM?" Karkat hisses out, in a much more irritated manner than you thought he was capable of. This made you mad, Dave didnt do anything to trigger Karkats anger this time.

"Because Dave is my friend and, he offered to help me when he saw I was struggling." You say, in a slightly angry tone. Karrkat rolls his eyes. 'Whats up with Karkat lately?' Tension was suffocating the room so no one spoke a word the rest of the time, and you said a silent goodbye to your childhood friends.

Begining to walk back to your cabin, you felt hanss ensnare your waist, making you struggle. A hand was slapped over your mouth.

"Let go of me!" Your scream muffled behind your captors hand, yet no avail. You felt yourself being dragged somewhere, and you caught a sight of black hair. You continued struggling, which made your captor even angrier.

"STOP STRUGGLING!" Karkat hissed, your eyes widend, 'what is Karkat doing?'. Finaly you were tossed into a cabin, which you've never seen before. By the looks of it, it was abandoned. You dusted yourself off before sending an angry glare at Karkat.

"Karkat, what the hell man!?!" You hiss out, Karkat growls, lunging at you.

"YOU BEING ALONE WITH THAT IDIOT SICKENS ME" Karkat says, your eyes widen

"Do you mean dave? Theres nothing wrong with him Karkat!" You say, but this makes Karkat even more mad.

"NOTHINGS WRONG WITH HIM? HES AN IGNORANT STONEDFACE IDIOT WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR WHATS MINE!" Karkat says

"Yours? I am not something you can own!" You snarl, but quikly regret as Karkat applies pressure to your body. It became painful, causing tears to fall from your eyes.

"K-Karkat.... stop...." you silently plead, but he barely does.

"Only if you say you love me..." he cooed into your ear, suprising you how fast his mood changed.

"I-I-I love you...." You say, and yelped as soon as presure was forced onto you.

"YOU REALLY DO?" Childish delight in his voice, you shakily nod your head, not wanting to make him angry again. This wasnt the Karkat you knew, this was a monster.

"WHAT ABOUT DAVE? HMMM?" He asked angirly against your ear.

"J-Just a friend..." you wheezed, "GOOD! AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY!" He cheered, letting you up.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●●■●■●■●■●●■●■●■●■●

ALL RIGHT SO UM I NEED HELP COMMENT HOW YOU WANT IT TO END HAPPY, SAD, OR EVEN SCARY.