How they met

The Candymare was wandering in the everfree forest but as the trees thinned out she saw a crater with two empty baskets witch she remembered on Nightmare night she'd eaten the candy in those baskets but saw another figure with wings AND a horn witch confused the monster and trotted over to get a better look at it, the figure had a flowing stary mane and dark blue hide and heard the Candymare's hoof steps and spun around and to the Candymare's surprise she calmed down and said " leave me alone I'm nothing but trash" she paused " kill me please I'm nothing" the Candymare was ready to pounce but looked into the mares light blue eyes, the Candymare knew that she really didn't really wanna die " what are you waiting for!? Kill me!!" The mare was in tears but the Candymare shook her head no " WHY!?" The mare screamed, the Candymare wanted to responsed but she was afraid that she would be frighted and run off but she remembered that she wasn't distribed by her " WELL!?" The mare screamed again " no, you know that you really don't wanna die I see it in your eyes." The Candymare said " what's your name?" The Candymare asked " moon shine " moon shine replied " what's yours?" She asked " most ponys call me the 'Candymare' but you can call me Candy" the Candymare said " well Candy" said Moon shine " I feel lots of happiness between us"