The beginning

I lay silently on the grass, listening to the soft sound of the foals and ponies creating a choir of voices. I pay no mind to there babbling and only gazed down at my deep violet fur and my deep blue mane which seemed to glitter and shine even without the light from the sun or moon. I stood up, decided to take a stroll, I walked over to the place a rather often visited which I was approaching quick. I recognized it as soon as I approached it, the sharp stone fangs and the piercing eyes, the forgotten statue of Nightmare Moon. A few piles of candy lay in front of it, and I did not wish to disturb it, I simply admired how the ponies still remember to leave there share out to what they assume Nightmare Moon but ceased to remember the true being behind this tradition, in fact, this being might be here soon, I must leave "Nightmare night...what a fright" I froze, feeling the creatures breath on my neck and its eyes burning through my skull "what a fright...give me something sweet to BITE-" "Back foul being!" I cast my horn in a bright light, grabbing the creature as it screamed, but soon the creature was caught in my spell and in the light of the moon, the pink pony gnawing at the magic bares of the cage I had created "Who dare to attempt to harm The Princess of the moon!?" I had seemed to catch the pony's attention well, for it coward in the cage, it black and red striped licorice hair scraping against the hard soil, this was the creature of Nightmare Night, the Candymare. I watched as it tried to regain its wits again, it's candy corn grin wobbly and its pink flesh covered with assortments of different chewed up sweets, it's piercing blue eyes stared into my deep magenta ones. The horrible deeds of this creature brought my mind back to the awful memories of my past...