Elements of harmony

Twilight sparkle was in her castle with her fellow friends Rarity,Rainbow dash,applejack,fluttershy and the weirdest of them all Pinkie pie, they where all sitting down reading the mail they've gotten when spike rushed into the room holding a scoll wagging it in the are "Twilight! You got a letter!"spike panted,he'd ran from one side of the castle to the other and he was pooped "from who spike?" Twilight asked "Princess Celestia and Luna" spike told her and handed her the letter,Twilight opened the letter and a few seconds later she stood up and said firmly "pack your bags where going to Canterlot now" everyone was confused but got up and ran to there rooms packing as fast as they could, some bad was going on and they knew it.

When they got off the train they Twilight dashed to the castle, even Rainbow had a hard time catching up to her, when they arrived at the castle Princess Celestia and Luna where waiting for them but Luna seemed sad and mostly guilty and kept her head down as they lead them to the room where Moonshine and the Candymare where in "sooooooooo what's so important?" Rainbow asked because STILL nobody had told them what was going on "the Candymare's back" Twilight said calmly though she strained herself to not remember the horrible seen " but how?! She fled!" Rarity said on horror "she has someone else with her and it's not anyone we've met" Twilight explained "she is a alicorn" Twilight told them as the reached the door, when the door had opened in to cells was a alicorn and the Candymare, when everyone gathered in they watched the fillys stare at them especially the Alicorn but when Luna trotted in she got up from the hanging cot she was on and whispered to herself "lair" Twilight walked up to the cell came face to face with the mare and looked into her light blue eyes "what's your name?" she said "Moon Shine" she responded "yours?" She added "Twilight, Twilight Sparkle" Twilight said strangely with a lump in her throat,"disgusting" Rarity said looking at the Candymare with a face of disgust "Hey!" Moon shine said as she quickly stood up "She's NOT disgusting!" Rarity was in shock and noticed that Fluttershy was shaking "please don't yell" Fluttershy said in a whimpering "sorry" moon shine murmured "do you know what your "friend" is!" Said Rainbow Dash, moon shine gave her a look "I do" moon shine said "and she is my friend thank you very much" she added and there was a moment of silence "so ho'd ya meet?" Applejack asked shakily "in the everfree forest" Candy responded "and I'd like to know"she asked "how did you find us?" "I'm" Luna said shakily "I used my magic to trake you" and she looked at moon shine who gave her a glare "hello I'm Pinkie Pie! I've never seen you before of heard of you! Wher-" she was interrupted by moon shine "I'm not surprised" she said calmly and she looked at Luna "so Mother, you never told them?" Luna paled as she heard her "What Whoa Whoa WHOA!"Rainbow said to Luna "Your her MOTHER!!"