Cravings

Jungkooks POV-

I sat on my bed. It was 8:00am. I stared out my window. "Why..." I asked aloud. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. "Hey Jungkook!" Bailey said waving. I nodded and got a glass down. "Something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head no. She looked at me funny, but left. I sighed and left back to my room with my water. A few minuets later (y/n) came bursting in. "Kookie! I have treats and a movie!" She explained eagerly. I smiled as she sat down. She leaned over and kissed me. I blushed.

-1 hour later-

It was half way through the movie, (y/n) had fell asleep. I looked at her. She looked like an angel. I smiled and stroked her hair. She was dead asleep. "Heh... Tired little girl!" I said chuckling. All of sudden I felt funny. I looked at her upper region. I bit my lip. "No... Just no Jungkook!" I thought to myself. I looked again and I clenched my fist. I started to sweat a bit on my forehead. I smacked myself. "No!" I said. (y/n) still didnt move an inch. I stopped. I couldnt handle myself anymore. I grabbed it. I got up and ran away.

Your POV-

I woke up at noon. "Huh? Where's kookie?" I wondered. I got up to go look for him. I went out to the garden and found him on the bench. "Kookie?" I said approaching him. He looked back at me. "Hey (y/n)." He said depressed. "Whats wrong?" I asked sitting next to him. "Nothing." He quickly said. "Please tell me kookie!" I said grabbing his hand. He took it away and left. I just sat there, in disbelief. Why would he do that? I teared up a little but wiped it away.

Later on I found kookie in his room sleeping. I went in and kissed his forehead. He grabbed my wrist. "(y/n)?" He said half asleep. "Yea kookie?" I asked. "I love you." He responded. "I love you to!" I said and kissed him. He grabbed me, now fully awake, and started to passionately kiss me. I looked at him, but fell under his spell. He grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him to wear are body's touched. I still had no idea what was happening. He continued to passionately kiss me. All of a sudden Jin came in. We stopped and looked, our faces pale. "Um... Am I interrupting?" He said smiling. I laughed. "No!" I said laughing. Jungkook was still pale and got up to go to the bathroom. "What do you need Jin?" I asked. "Oh just wonderin if you wanted to help me cook dinner." He responded. "Certainly!" I said cheerfully. I got up and left.

Jungkooks POV-

I looked at myself in the mirror. "What the hell! That was way to close! Im glad Jin came in at that moment." I said. I then slapped myself in the face. "Your an idiot! Get a grip! And control yourself!" I explained. I sighed and splashed water on my face. I then left and went to take a nap.