Breaking point

I went to Jungkooks room. As I walked in there I could hear him in the shower. I slowly walked in and shut the bedroom door quietly. I then txted Jimin to lock it from the outside and keep people from getting in. I heard the click and sat down on the bed to wait for Jungkook. When got out he looked at me in shock. "(y/n)! W-what you doing in here?" He asked nervously. "We need to talk." He sighed. "I cant ok?" He responded. He then went to the door to open it but it wouldnt budge. "What the hell?" He asked. "I had Jimin lock it so we could talk." I explained. Jungkook got quiet. He then tried running to the bathroom but I got in front and smirked. I then opened it and locked it, closing it so it wouldnt open. "Now... Lets talk!" I said firmly. He sighed and got dressed.

It had been 10 minuets and Jungkook had explained everything. "Thats why I keep avoiding you." He said in disappointment. I looked at him and hugged him. "Oh kookie! Every man has to go through this! Its life." I explained. He chuckled. I gave him a kiss and he blushed. He then kissed me back, but was more passionate with the kiss. I knew where this was heading but I for some reason didnt hold back. He started to kiss my neck. I got really red in the face. I wanted to speak but no words were making their way. He then lightly pushed me down on the bed, and started to passionately kiss me some more.

(hehe! I cant add anymore! Srry! Lol)

I sat their. Just dead stared. "Wow." I said. "That was fun!" Jungkook said. He then got up and put his clothes back on. I got up and did the same. I felt flustered, what was this feeling I felt? I shook it off and texted Jimin to come unlock the door, but it unlocked as soon as I finshed the text. I went out the door to see a red-faced Jimin standing there, pale. "Uh..." He said. "So did you enjoy it?" He asked me very sarcastically. I just gave him a death glare and he was out in a dash. I laughed, he was such a kid.

Later that day I was in the kitchen getting a snack when V came running at me. "(y/n)! I has an idea!" He said out of breath. "And that is?" I responded. "We should all go out to dinner tonight! All of BTS and you plus bailey!" He said cheerfully. "Oh V thats a great idea!" I responded. He jumped up and down and ran to tell everyone. I giggled. "Lets hope it will be fun!" I said to myself.

-9:00pm-

We all sat at the big table looking at all the food options from the menu. Jungkook and Bailey sat between me with Jimin by Bailey. Across from us, Rap monster was by the wall and Jhope, V and Jin were by him. Suga sat by Jungkook. "Oh man it all looks so good!" Jin said licking his lips. "Just choose one mister!" Bailey said giggling. Jin stuck his tongue out playfully. I laughed.

An hour later our food arrived and everyone was digging in. It was all going so well until someone decided to crash our party. "Wow you guys are all pigs!" Jamie said coming up with now, 6 people or, goons. "Get loss Jamie!" I responded. But Jungkook didnt seem very happy to see Jamie. "Are trying to ask to get your ass beaten?" Jungkook said angrily. "Yea no one needs fake Walking purses around here!" Jimin said. "At least im worth more than your cheap ass!" Jamie said in return. "Shut the hell up! And do me a favor, go apply 30 more pounds of lip gloss to your ugly ass face! Not like it would help anyway." Bailey explained. Jamie leaned over and slapped Bailey. I got up and kicked her right in her vagina. Jimin got up, but was punched in the face by a red haired girl. Thats when everyone started fighting. And it looked like this would be a tough one to get out of...