7

STOP.
Some feelings like this should never be just set aside. I don't even know you, but why are you doing this to me? I'm always expecting that someday we'll be looking each other's pupil and everything's at slow motion. I always remember the time I first saw you at 7/11.

Me, waiting outside for my family to pick me up. It's been 10 minutes of waiting. I was about to get bored then someone passed beside me where the exit is with the help of my peripheral vision. I just ignored it but then I don't know what made up his mind to stay at the seat in front of me.

I think he was about to go but then he prefers to stay. He seated at a side view chair. I laid my eyes on him. BOOM. Heart keeps beating. You were wearing a black shirt(designed with Avengers superheroes whom I like the most). 3/4. Eyeglasses. And slippers. You were even holding a C2, which is apple flavor. Everything on you, I remembered.

For the past 20 minutes of waiting, you were still there right in front of me. Drinking your C2. You were even cleaning your eyeglasses when I was cleaning mine. Sometimes, I even pretend that I was looking at the highway but the thing is I was looking the left side of you. I know that you will call it galawang breezy but yeah, I think that's the right term for it. Then our came, here to pick me up. I don't even want to go but I have to.

I slowly went towards our car, I passed his presence. I went inside our car in order to go home. I looked back at 7/11 and you know what I saw? Him, and he is about to go home too, like what I did.

I know you're a stranger and I shouldn't be feeling this way. But feelings are feelings. Once you feel it, no one can turn his back without having this. This feeling all started with 7/11.