Bitter Taste

And update you want, an update you get!
Here it is:
(The girl in the picture is Bitter Taste)
---------------------------------
Bitter's P.O.V

I don't know what Misty had planned but I'll just roll with it anyway. I knew what she was thinking, the rainbow one has to open the door because if one of the weirdos open it, we won't be able to talk to her! Luckily, the rainbow one did.
"Hi, can we talk to you for a sec please?" Misty said in this sickening cutie pie voice.
"Uh, yeah, okay..." she said.
Misty gave me one her looks as if to say see, I told you so.
"What's your name?" Misty asked. "Rainbow Dash." the girl said. The name suits her, Rainbow. But what's the Dash for? Maybe she's a runner, an athlete? I have no clue.

"Meet my at my house, 589 Elizabeth Lane, 5:00pm, okay?" Misty snapped. Rainbow Dash's jaw dropped, I knew it would. Elizabeth Lane was in the most poshest areas EVER!

We left her standing at the doorstep, gobsmacked. "Ya think she'll come?" I said to Misty. "She has to." she replied. It wasn't much for an answer but I didn't really care.

~

After that we went to the mall for a shopping spree! I just bought some more Doc Martens and a electric-blue hoodie. Misty bought the lot! She bought things that would so not suit her. Skater skirts and Vans and one lightning ear-stud, things like that.
"What ya gettin' them for?" I asked. "For her!" she exclaimed. She meant Rainbow.
It all came to me, she was going to bribe her with loads of clothes and accessories so she'd join us.
"Why one ear stud then?" I kept asking impatiently.
"SHE'D LOOK BETTER IN ONE THAN TWO!" she screamed.
I expected everyone in the shop to stare at us but only a lady pushing a pram, with a baby in it, glared at us because she only just got him to sleep and he'd woken and started crying. I smirked.

Misty phoned her butler to pick us up from the mall. In case you haven't noticed, Misty is really, really rich. We went to the mall entrance and he was already there in a new, shiny, black Mercedes. We heaved our things into the back and slumped into the back seats.
She forced him to put Taylor Swift on. I don't mind Taylor Swift but I prefer Ed Sheeran to Taylor. I only joined in when it got to Bad Blood (only because it was so catchy).

When we got to Misty's house, I checked my watch. Nearly five 'o' clock.

-----------------------------
I tried to do a longer chap and it turned out pretty cool.
Well anyways, I'll update soon!