Twilight!?

Sorry for the SUPER LONG wait but I'm here, not dead, here!
----------------------------------
Rainbow's P.O.V

When we stopped the Dazzlings ruining the Battle of the bands, I kinda stayed and home with Pinkie and Twi.
Twilight.
"Twilight!?" I yelled.
Proper grammatical form does not include two types of punctuation as you have shown above.
What the heck? Why does Twilight know what I'm saying and writing in this Wattpad story?
If you want to empathise my name you should type it in italics like this.
First of all, why are you correcting my so-called grammar and punctuation?
As well as the princess of friendship, I also correct any Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar spellings, or for short, SPAG.
Whatevah, at least I havent made a spelling mistake!
You spell that as whatever and haven't is a contraction for have not and the apostrophe  represents the 'o'. I think you may need a full lesson in SPAG, meet me at my house at 5:00pm sharp, be there!
Urgh! (I would put a few more g & hs there but Twilight will come back and correct me again!) You heard Miss Sparkle, 5 sharp! Sorry! Gotta go to Twi's lesson.
Rainbow Dash!
WHHHAAAAAATTTTT?????????
-----------------------------------
I know it's kind of short but I didn't have much time, I'll write more when I get the chance!