Preperation

- it's a short part, but this was all I had time to write. I should have a little time soon, to write the next part (passion) so sorry for the lack of updates, and I hope you enjoy-

We walked back inside, my heart beating quickly, my smile unable to stop, Ivan's arm around me. We hung up our coats and once in our room, stared at each other, unable to draw our eyes away. We crawled into bed, tired out by our day, and Ivan held me close in his arms. We kissed again, and before I felt my eyes grow weary with sleep, I heard "I love you, Ilia..."

"I love you too. Ivan."

We woke up together, and as I turned towards Ivan, he spoke.
"Good morning sunflower~" I blushed.
"Morning..." I blushed harder. "Uhm... I was thinking last night, that maybe... We could... Uh, you know..." Ivan blushed madly.
"Eh? I mean... Uhh..." He stuttered, flustered. "I...I'd love to, but we don't...." I put my finger on his lips.
"We can get one today" I smiled at him, and he smiled back.
"Da... Ok." He kissed me and we got up to get ready for the day.
"Do we tell your parents?" I asked.
"Not yet. Likely they'll tell Natalya. And I'd prefer to not get murdered." He replied.
"Can't Katyusha defend you?" I asked. He shook his head.
"She's a pacifist. She hates fighting. Especially within a family." I sighed.
"Fair enough. I'll tell her then." I sat down on the bed. Ivan's eyes opened wide and he looked panicked.
"No... Please Ilia... She'll kill you!" Ivan fell to his knees.
"I'm flattered you're worried about me but you don't need to be. I'm not scared of her. And I'm prepared to fight to the end for you. Besides, I have another plan, so she won't constantly be out to kill me." Ivan looked confused at my words. "Don't worry, it'll be ok. I'll leave it until I next see her, but I do have an idea. Don't worry." I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Ok, but be careful. I don't want you to get hurt" he hugged me before leaving the room.
"I won't." I muttered to myself.