Completely Full With My BFF's Husband's Baby

Sa'Mone Hendrickson isn't your normal 21 year old woman. She has a high-paying job at the #1 resteraunt in the country and city. After her friends marry their husbands she finds away to get her friends husbands to sleep with her. No baby-making needed. She just needs to sleep with them. When one friend inparticular, Ariel Desmond (nee Wilkinson), gets married and learns she can't have kids. Sa'Mone gets happy because this time, not only can she sleep with Ariel's husband, Adam Desmond, she can make her future children with him.

Adam Desmond is married to his wife of eight months Ariel Desmond (nee Wilkinson). He learns that Ariel can't produce children and he becomes angry. When, Ariel's best friend, Sa'Mone Hendrickson, comes along and offers Adam some children. He declines at first. Sa'Mone leaves her number just in case he changes his mind.

After, three days Adam decides he wants kids even if that means having an affair with his wife's best friend. Adam and Sa'Mone give it all to each other because they might lose each other one day. After a week Sa'Mone gets her wish but Adam also gets his. Sa'Mone ends up pregnant.

When Sa'Mone calls Adam he's excited. When Ariel becomes suspicious of why Sa'Mone acts strange when Sa'Mone comes over to her house to hang out. Ariel asks her what's wrong with her. Sa'Mone spills the beans to Ariel. When Ariel asks who the father is Sa'Mone refuses to tell. When, Ariel pressures her into doing so. Ariel leaves Adam. Adam then marries Sa'Mone.

Will Ariel get jealous and win Adam back? Will Sa'Mone fight for her relationship with Adam when other girls try to get to him?

Read to find out.