My first time

Rebecca's POV

I was home alone, my parents split up when i was about 5 years old and i am 17 now. Justin Bieber the famous world wide popstar is one of my bestfriends in fact. Not long ago we admitted the love we shared for each other. It was a hard moment for both of us but now that he is my boyfriend i dont regret any of it. Me and him still havn't done "it" in other words i mean we still havnt had sex. I really wanted to because im still a virgin and considering he is the man of my life i would want my first time to be with him. 

..............................

It was around 8 pm on a saturday and Justin wasnt on tour anymore. He had a lot of time to spare so we decided to mett up and who knows whta we will end up doing ;) he is supposed to arrive very soon so i am right now in the middle of cleaning my room. I don't want it to be too clean or he will think im not like a normal teen but i dont want it to be like normally so very messy with old clothes and food lying around eveywhere. I start off with the floow putting all the food in the bin and the old clothes into the wash. I have a double bed which is good because otherwise i would end up falling off because i move around a lot when i seep. I quickly just pull the devet over it to hid the scruffy pillows and stuff.

I then jump into the shower to i can be fresh and clean for my man. I was my hair with my stawberry sented shampoo and once i am done i scrub myself and not long after i am dried and fresh out of the shower in the middle of straightening my hair. I spray some of my 'Someday' perfume on when i hear the door beel ring. My heart starts pounding at the sound and my eyes widen because i havnt seen him in so long. 

I rush down stairs and within seconds i am greeting him at my front door. I jump of him causing him to fall to the ground with a slight giggle and his million dollars worth Bieber smile. I kiss him tenderly when he pulls away for breath and takes that chance to speak.

Justin: Woah! haha Beccy i wasn't expecting such a wonderful welcome back.

Me: Anything for you babe

I kiss him one more time with a lot of passion when i finally get off him so i can close the front door properly and bring his suitcases into the house. Justin stands up and his messy hair just turns me on so bad. I just can't wait until i get to him.

We both sit on the couch and switch on the tv. Luckily nothing good was on so i whispered in his hear "you're looking rather sexy today babe" his body shivers at the feel of my hot breath against his body which makes me giggle slightly.

Justin's POV:

Fucking hell! This girl is turning me on so bad and i have a feeling that she wants me just as much as i want her right now! I start tugging at her shirt and she does the same to me. Within seconds it was getting hot around us while me were making out. She grabs my belt and unbuckles it while i am already unclipping her bra. Her boobs were so large and sezy which made me want to suck them all day. My pants were now off and so was her bra. This was happening so quickly that i decided to give her the night of her dreams by going rough. I pick her up by her waist and she wraps her legs around me while making out. Our lips dont sepparate for one second even though we were both dying for breath. The touch of her lips on mine was heaven, they were so soft and i missed them so much when i was on tour and she couldnt go with me because of stupid school. 

We were lying on her bed now really in the mood, her room was purple and had my posters all arund it which i thought was really sweeet because i always knew she was a belieber of some sort but never knew how much. We were now both naked while lying on top of each other while making out. Her hand traveled down my abs and while massaging my v-line her other hand went down for my dick. I started to moan which i could tell turned her on even more. She pushed me to sit up and i knew what she was thinking. She was going to give me a blowjob. i was pretty surprised because this was her first time but i wasnt going to ake her stop. It felt way too good. 

(guys i published it but i am not finished. i couldnt stop myself from publishing it already but because i am tired i will finish it tomorrow. not much happens so far sorry but it will get beter)