(TW HOSPITALS,SUGGESTED DEATH) Goodbye {Sequel to Happy Halloween}

Her eyes slowly opened to slow beeping beside her. Her vision was blurry, but it cleared enough for her to make out the figure of Toko, her caretaker.

 "Toko?" She asked, though it came out barely a whisper, and was further affected by the mask resting atop her face.

He lifted his head, and she saw how terrible he looked. Under his normally lively green eyes were dark bags, and he wore a worrisome frown that showed he probably hadn't smiled in a while. In addition to that, it looked like he hadn't washed his hair in a while, and Wysteria wondered how long he'd been sitting beside her.

"Where... where's Pixel... and Tatsuo?" she  recalled what had happened before she was put in this room of white. Tatsuo. She remembered the way he turned on them, and laughed as they screamed for help. Tatsuo. She remembered the horror of his eyes, the way they went from innocent and sweet to murderous in one day. Tatsuo. Why? Why had he done this? Why?

"I... don't know..." he answered, but she knew what he was really thinking. They're gone.

She looked out the window, at the colorful blowing leaves that reflected none of what she currently felt. The leaves got to blow around together, and even if they fell alone, they always ended up around plenty of other leaves. Pixel and Tatsuo were gone. She would never see them again. Why? She thought again, but this time for a different reason. Why am I all alone again? Why do I have to lose my family again?