Chapter .2. Best Friends

After many all nighters Nikki and Christina became best friends. They were inseparable. Although Nikki controlled the friendship Christina didn't mind.  As Nikki acted as though she didn't care Christina knew that deep down she did. 

Christinas family tried to keep Christina away from Nikki as they thought she was a bad influence. Christina still went to see her. Christina did not want to loose another best friend. Nikki made Christina feel great even though Nikki could make her feel bad within a second. But Christina saw the good in Nikki and no matter what she stuck by her. 

Christina saw that Nikki obviously had a bad past too and maybe that's why Nikki treated her bad sometimes. 

After 3 years of friendship Christina's parents separated and Christina had to move away. It finally happened, what everyone wanted the two girls were separated. 

Christina and Nikki still talked over facebook, but that all drifted away as they grew apart.  

Christina was alone again. Only this time it was worse she was alone in the one place she hated, she was in her nans house with her 4 aunties and 2 uncles. The house was packed and full of fights and arguments. Christina just wanted to go home.

2 years past Nikki went on being popular and beautiful unaware of Christina's new life and Christina had a few friends but she still wanted Nikki. Christina went home a few time to visit her dad and one day she decided to text Nikki asking to meet up and talk.

Nikki agreed to meet up so the two girls met up at a new café in Christina's home town. Everything was awkward for the two girls at first. Then they found something they had in common again and talked and laughed for hours.  They clicked again Christina felt good again she has her best friend back. But one thought went through her head the whole time ''what happens after this, I will have to leave again to go back to my new life''.  Christina also thought well they lost each other once and they found their way back to each other so it should happen again. 

The girls finished up as Christina's dad rang her to tell her it was time to go.