The Start

Sketch: [Age16 b-day] [Sept. 8, 2000] [live on Philippines]

September 22, 2016
One day on hawai everybody go out side on their houses caz they see a UFO which is super duper near at almost high of 20 storey building. Suddenly that UFO was explode and the colorful smoke was spreading and spreading and covered earth from its crust up to its atmosphere. The people can't hold their breath. They breath the smoke. Some of the people died who sniff the coloful smoke but some of theme are alive. Scientists discover that smoke have all the contents of element. Sketch, Frank, and Guvia also sniff the smoke but their alive. The smoke last 22 hour.

September 24, 2016
One day Sketch go to the mall to buy some food supplies. He was going out to the mall. Suddenly a thief stole his purchase. He was angry at that moment that he could think something weird. While the thief are running. He think that monicules and particles on the clouds was going a negative charge as millions of eletrons and some positive charge about thousands and he think that positive charge is going to the their. Suddenly a lightning strike was hit the thief and burn alive together with the food supplies. He was freaking freak out and said "omg" and he was pushed out by the force of the lightning strike Like bomb. And he stand so fast and run trough his house so fast. And he said "maybe its true that human brain is only using 10% out of 100%". He said"I just kild a person by my mind". He said "I wish I could make a lightning strike again". He go out side on his house and think more. He think that the H²O was floating right to the sky but the water don't move and it didn't work. He was thinking that his power is came from the colorful smoke. Anyway sketch loves science fiction. He wanted to make an lightning strike again. He put 3 apples on his front and he think a positive charge was aligning from the apple trough the clouds and boom!. A lightning strike came out and the apple was burned. Sketch was impressed on what happen. Sketch tell his friend Guvia and Frank what happen. Guvia and Frank don't believed just what happen. Sketch make a lightning strike on the ground. Guvia and Frank was freak out. Guvia said "sketch I don't like what just happen ur supernatural powers will bring u to something bad". Sketch said "no maybe not only me u two sniff the smoke right? Maybe u have powers too". Frank said "ur out of ur mind Sketch? C'mon Guvia let's go home". Guvia repied "yhea".