Moving

Hi my name is mufaro I'm 15 and I have just moved from America to London, I live in a big mansion because my parent are presidents obviously.I have 3 brothers which are mostly annoying. Okay so it's Sunday morning and I'm getting ready for my new school that my mum had booked me to go to its full of boys and only 17% of girls that is left since loads of boys keep moving to mine. Well we obviously are wearing no school uniform because they disgust me. They are too smart and nearly almost every girl have to pull up their skirt to impress the boys. Well tomorrow I will be wearing my v-neck black tight crop top, high waisted black ripped jeans, and my favourite  to last my black hurashaes.

I can't wait for tomorrow I'm so happy. One thing I hate in school is homework that kills me when it's been set especially online😑. I'm dead hungry I'm going to get myself some pizza and Pringles  okay we girls crave for anything so don't point out what we can eat or not😂. Okay it's nearly night already and I have a big day ahead of me. I'm fussing about on my iPhone 6s going on different things. On my phone some notifications pop u going prayforparis 🇫🇷 . RIP TO ALL THEM PARIS People WHO DIED IN THE TOURISTS ATTACS. Then boom I fall asleep leaving my iPhone to drop on the floor peak Init.

It's Monday morning and I'm not even bothered of getting up for the first day of school I pick my phone up from where I left it and lucky my screen hadn't cracked and the time was already 6:30 In The morning, my door surprisingly opens and a small black figure oh wait it's my brother the youngest one come walking over to me with some sort of wooden stick and whacks me with it I glared at him knowing what I'm about to do which he hates me doing picking him up and throwing him into the pool don't worry he's a good swimmer and he does kind of love it as well when I do that but the it just pisses him off . I get to the toilet stripping naked and step into my lovely white bathtub obviously and switch on the shower letting the tiny drops fall onto me. I take my shampoo (bubblegum scent😍) and squeeze nearly all of it onto my hair when I'm done I rinse it off with cold water getting all the bubbles of my hair and leaving that nice scent in my hair also hoping it will last long in school. I switch off the shower and take my minty coloured towel and wrap it around me hoping that it wouldn't fall. Next I take my light strawberry coloured towel around my hair or head but well BRUH there still the same. I then take my colagate and black toothbrush and apply the paste and set it on my teeth. I run back to check my phone how long I have and God lucky I have 2 hours left. I finish off with my teeth leaving the discussing substance down the drain(spit). Okay getting to my closet MY CLOSET IS SO ENORMOUS it also has a computer to find clothes shoes and other things I need which it's important right now.

Okay so I get dressed in the clothes I told you in the start so then pop on my adidas jacket and pack my stuff I need including my iPhone and my charger not forgetting my earphones most important supply for school, while I'm running down the stairs a smell of pancakes hit me 😍 my favourite maid caris had made me some pancakes she is only 13 and is the best cook. Okay so I take 1 pancake and munch onto it with waffle cream topped on I search in the cupboard finding myself myself Pringles, blueberry Fanta, chicken sandwich, walker crops, chocolate bar, and packet of waffles yum how fat am I 🙃. I only have 20 minutes for school so I wave everyone goodbye and run out the door trying not do slam it. I see a bus on the other side and quickly run to it and thank god I made it. I notice loads of people my age glaring at me thinking I'm a terrorist or something. Then finally what I've been searching for a seat was all I need.

I sit on the seat waiting for the next stop to come. After 10 minutes we stop and other people come on while I'm listening to my music someone interrupts me and taps on my shoulder. I turn and come face to face with my long lost bestie from America, Milika. I look in surprise and offer the seat she was waiting for, and what she was wearing was on fleek 😍😍😎