8» Queen Of Years

"She coming! She's coming!" Becca sung, twirling around the TARDIS. "Now Crys has to spill her secrets."

"Oi! Not right now. I'm still kinda worried on how to do it."  I said staring at the top of the TARDIS. The Doctor is out stalking Clara because... well he's the Doctor.

"But you still have to because joins this episode."

"I know and I am so unprepared." I groan.

"I know." She laughs. "That's why I'm so excited."

"I hate you."

"No you don't." She sing-singed right when the Doctor and Caleb marched in.

"You don't what?" The Doctor asked. "Never mind I don't want to know. Come on. We're picking up Clara."

"Oh joy! Then I can spill all my secrets." I muttered sarcastically.

"Exactly! Let's go!" The Doctor laughed pulling a lever and pressing some buttons. "The one thing I don't get is that she's just a girl." He said after we landed. "How can she be?"

The scanner next to me pops up Clara's  ID from the Spaceship Alaska. I spin it towards the Doctor.

"She can't be. She is. She can't be. She's not possible."

"She's an impossible girl." Becca shrugs and walks outside. I follow her and ring Clara's doorbell rings.

She immediately answers. "Hullo Becca, hullo Crys!"

"Hello Clara. Hurry now we gotta big day planned!" I laugh and run down the steps and into the TARDIS.

Clara takes no time into asking questions.

"So we're moving through actual time?" I nod. "So what's it made of, time? I mean, if you can just rotor through it, it's got to be made of stuff, like jam's made of strawberries. So what's it made of?"

"Well, not strawberries." The Doctor says, his hands clapping about. "No. No, no, no. That would be unacceptable."

"And we can go anywhere?"

"Within reason. Well, I say reason."

"So, we could go backwards in time."

"And space, yes."

"I heard the Jurassic period is beautiful this time of year." I smile.

"We are not getting eaten by a dinosaur," Becca said.

"And forwards in time."

"And space. Totally."

"We could always go to New New York."

"Ten always liked it there." Becca muttered

"Don't mind them. So, where do you want to go, eh? What do you want to see?"

"I don't know. You know when someone asks you what's your favourite book and straight away you forget every single book that you've ever read?"

"Oh my gosh yes!" I squeak

"No. Totally not."