Chapter 1

"Mom I really don't wanna go to school today everyone's going to have their focus on me cause I'm the new girl..." "Oh shush and get dress so you won't be late it'll be fine" I hear her say pshhh whatever it's not like she's actually the one that's going or has to pick out what to wear.... Oh crap u don't know what to wear oh who cares I quickly Jump in the shower and then when I'm done I throw my messy curly hair into a bun because that's just to much to deal with and I'm not trying to impress anyone even though it's my first day and I probably should but I don't really care and plus I want to lay low even though that's gonna be hard for me because I can snap easily so I put on some fake nerd glasses I go to my closet and pick out some skinny jeans, a blue tank top, and my black converses. After getting dressed I looked at the time on my phone and I noticed It was 5minutes before school started and I lived 15minutes away ugh typical me being late and it's just the first day. So I quickly grab my bag and rush down before my mom notices I haven't left ye-"Gisselle is that you?" "NO" I say accidentally shit I'm caught before she can say anything I quickly rush out the house hop in to my blue mustang (aka my life) and I rush off to hel- I mean school, actually since I'm already late I might as well stop at chipotle and get me some lunch since usually the school lunches are god awful. After getting my yummy looking steak bowl I now quickly rush to school and pull into a Parking spot. This school is huge I'm never gonna find my way in here it's like as big as the zoo,aquarium,Disneyland, and a theme park combined. Okay maybe not really but you get the point it's going to take me a hour to find the office so I can get my schedule oh just kidding it right beside me..... Thank gosh the hallways are empty I am not trying to get any attention right now. So I got my schedule it turns out we only have 4 periods here unlike my old school we had 7.pure torture I tell you but my classes this semester consist of Honors history ,English honors,cooking, and P.E kill me now don't get me wrong I participate and all but I hate P.E because you always have them girls that scream at everything even if the ball is rarely near them I mean come on Oh gosh my teachers going to be so mad at me for being 40 minutes late oh wel-"OW shit you stupid freakin wall watch where you are going prick" I say as I get up "ouch no need to call me stupid last time I checked I'm not a wall and walls can't watch anything sweetheart." Oh gosh so much for not getting any attention I tear my gaze from the ground an slowly look to see where that deep hot voice came from because I know it was not a wall for sure "done checkin me out sweetheart I know I'm hot and all but I'm waiting for you to apologize for running into me" at that I reach his face and holy budonkers that is one fine looking piece of meat he had the whole bad boy cocky look going on for him and I was trying not to get involved with that again so I stand up and don't show any sign of how attractive I think he is even though he's cocky and that usually pushes me away from guys like that but for some reason it just made him even hotter. Snapping out of it I brush the dust off my pants and scoff and began to walk away "There's nothing here to check out and your the one who needs to watch where they are going you were the One clearly in the way" with that said I turn around and start looking for my class while letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.