chapter 2

Hmmm history how in the world am i going to find that class with only thirty minutes of class left.. i could just ask one person and maybe i could make a friend and  lay low at the same time i mean that's not going to do any bad? but then i remember im in the hallway alone. ha oops..

Oh well my first class is in room 201D and ive passed i don't know how many classrooms and haven't  looked at the classroom sign maybe luck will be on my side today since its my first day and it will be the next door i see. looking at the next door it says 201D fuck yeahhh luck is on my side today baby, and then boom i remember there are probably people inside that will look up at me once i walk in. 

slowly turning the door knob i push the door open and all eyes look at me. i just look away and find a empty seat in the back near a window. the teacher says nothing and must know im the new student thank gosh she didn't make me introduce myself suddenly i hear whispers such as "who's the cutie"  "what a nerd" "freak" "who's the new chick" "great another prude" "damn she's cute" "yeah for a nerd" deciding i didn't need to listen anymore i drown everyone out, and begin to take notes on whats on the bored and just stay after class so i can get what i missed. "okay class talk to the person beside you for the next 3 minutes of class" I decided i wouldn't talk to anyone at all until the bell rang until i got a poke. i looked at the person that poked me to find them smiling "hi i'm willow do you need me to show you around since your new i figured you may get lost it is a pretty big school?" " i would  like that  thank you would you like to see my schedule?" i handed her my schedule her face brightened up "we have every class together" "that's great i won't be alone" the bell rang so me and willow started walking out of the classroom. On our way to class all i felt was stares on me and i could hear people whispering. i kept repeating in my head  'lay low' 'lay low' trying to remind myself that im starting a fresh new leaf and i don't want any attention.  

........

finally lunch im so fucking hungry ive been listening to my history teacher talk and talk dont get me wrong i love history but i couldnt think straight with all the yapping and my belly yelling 'feeeeeeeeedddd meeeee' but yea now i have to find the lunchroom "hey you want to eat lunch with me i mean you don't have to i was just wondering" i couldnt help it i started laughing. " of course willow i would like to i don't even know where to go." she smiled and started walking to the cafeteria i assume. finally were here i started to go to the lunchroom and get some food when someone almost tripped me "watch where your'e going nerd" i heard someone say " sorry" i say and quickly rushed off to the lunch line. then i turn right back around remembering my steak bowl i bought from chipotle. 

Rushing out to my car i grabbed my bowl and started heading back to the lunch room until i hear some murmurs. Me being the most nosey person on the planet started walking torwards the sound and what i saw was two people making out like crazy animals. fucking gross all of a sudden to heads snapped torwards me oh shit did i say that out loud "yeah actually you did" oh thats the hot ignorant person that ran into me this morning, and the girl beside him had a cupcake face on like holy shit that is way to much makeup looking like some ugly ass clown. realizing i was just standing there i said "oops sorry ha yeah got to go i thought i heard sounds of people dying" then i quickly rushed back into the lunch room looking around for willow. oh there she was with some dude sitting with her. i slowly made my way over to the table. " hey do you mind if i join?" "yeah actually we do and who do you think you are" the good looking dude said "um" i was kinda shocked at how rude he was i thought willow was going to speak up but then all of a sudden they started busting out laughing " of course you can sit with us i dont mind at all we were just joking but you should have seen your face. oh god it was priceless." Then they started laughing again i slowly sat down " well that was just mean but funny and devious i like you. my names gisselle whats yours?" "thanks you seem cool too im stephen."  well after he said that i sent him a smile and told them ill be right back because i forgot a fork to eat with so i would just have to get one out of the lunch line. After i got my fork i went  back to the table. "thanks again willow for showing me around this school is to freaking big?" she started to laugh " your'e welcome its really know big deal i mean we have every class together anyways." Oh yay i have p.e with you then since i have it with her " stephen said willow started laughing then said "the three muskateers have a class at last all together." I started laughing like a maniac " guys i know we just met but i know we are going to be super close." They just nodded their heads agreeing with me and saying non sense all through out the rest of the lunch. Next was foods and all we did in there was go over saftey, and what to do and not do. Me and willow just sat and whispered all the way through the whole class. 

Next was p.e great as i walked in i was handed two uniforms and a pair of shoes. words can not explain how uncomfortable i was going to be in the uniforms. The shirts where muscles tees the shorts were short,and tight like volleyball shorts. oh gosh to make it even worse the coach was this creepy looking old dude. At least on the bright side the shoes were black nike with the white check mark instead of black.  willow dragged me to the locker room and told me to hurry up and get changed that she would meet me outside. I just couldnt find myself to get my body into that i just couldnt i wasnt comfortable with the way my body looked and wearing that showed my body off to much. i mean i wasnt fat neither was i skinny i had big boobs a kinda big butt and i had soccer thighs and my stomach was chubby a little but it wasnt flat at all. finally slipping  on the clothes i walked to a mirror and just starred at myself for awhile and then went out to the gym and saw the coach talking he stopped once he heard the door shut to the locker rooms,and looked at me he slowly looked at my legs then at me oh gosh gross perv someone help!!!!! 

 " class this is the new student i want yall to treat her nicley she sure is a dime" yuckkkkkk after  he gave his introduction for me  i shuddered and looked around for willow but my eyes landed on another pair of gorgeous eyes which belonged to justin great..... i quickly looked away and spotted willow and went to her, out of the corner of my eye swear i thought he looked at my legs, but why would he do that.  After the coach explained that today we were going to play dodge ball with the actual hard rubber balls 'oh great im going to die '.. i am mad good at dodge ball but i gotta lay low so ill just stick in the back and watch the game. all of the sudden it was just me and justin on our team then on the other team there was that fake blond cupcake barbie that was sucking faces with justin, and then there was this huge hot dude damn i swear this school is filled with holister models (insert drool face).  all of a sudden i see the dude look at me and mouth 'sorry' i think and throw the ball so hard i feel my head throbbing and i feel my self start to fall and feel the dark surround me.