Chapter 1

As I walked into my two-story house, where I lived with my parents, I felt relieved to be home already. Away from all the mean people who always pointed out my flaws, making me feel worthless and ugly. I'm happy from being away from the people who enjoy hurting you. People that treat you like sh!t.

Problem is, when I get home, I only have only a short while peaceful silence before my parents come home from work. They fight for everything. They always find a reason to fight. I'm literally living in hell. My grandmother used to live with us, but she said it was too stressful to live with two people fighting all the time. I can agree with her on that. 

I'm a cutter. But either one of my parents know. They don't know I'm bullied. They don't know how many scars from cuts I have. They don't know about the bruises and emotional pain I suffer. I try so hard to stop, but just those thoughts of seeing the blood dripping from my arms makes me oddly happy. It's an addiction, once you start it's almost impossible to stop. I try my best to disguise the cuts and thankfully nobody has noticed. I starve myself. It's the best way for harming myself. Nobody sees the scars. No blades to hide. I'm a bit curvy, but people at school call me fat and I guess they've said that to me so many times I even believe it. I've dropped 7 pounds since last month. But I get dizzy a lot  and sometimes I even faint.  I feel really weak too. But that's the price to pay for beauty, I guess...