Chapter 2

I walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. The hunger was strong enough for my stomach to eat itself. I took some string cheese and a juice pouch. Hmmm, maybe this isn't enough.I haven't eaten anything since this morning... Forget it. I wanna be skinny. I wanna be skinny. I wanna be skinny. I ate it all up and went upstairs to my bedroom. It was a medium sized room with bright blue walls, a big white bay window, where I would sit and read my favorite books. Harry Potter, Divergent ,The Fault in Our Stars , Hunger Games... My bed is a white daybed with colorful covers. I walked toward my white desk, where I would do my homework and where I had my laptop. I sat on my desk chair and dropped my black bookbag next to me. I tore it open and pulled out my spanish homework. 

Write the spanish version of each word

1. pencil: lápiz

2. computer: computadora

3.pen: bolígra-

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

My phone vibrated, signaling that I had recieved a new message.

"New Message from Leah''

I opened the message and it read

"There's a party tonight at Abby's house at 8:30 and you've gotta come!! XX."

"Okay, I'll go to your house so we can go there together.''

I replied to Leah. She's one of my only friends, as well as Abby. But I just wasn't feeling like it was a good idea to go to the party... I can just feel something bad's gonna happen...