Regular day .

The Strangers .

Roc's Point of view :  

3 days earlier .

" Hey man , so did Yn find a dress to the wedding ? " Craig said with coffee in his hand takin a seat across from me . 

" Of course , she got that with Janaya a while ago . They go all out for dresses . " i said eating a donut . I chuckled after i swallowed . 

" Well , i can't believe i'm getting married in 3 days . . . wait y'all are coming to our summer home right ? Well our Honeymoon. " Craig said sipping his coffee while scrunching his eyebrows .  

" Yeah , YN said it'll be fun . But um , are you and Jay you know . . . . gonna do that nasty shit while we're there ? " I did an ugly face but continued to eat my donut .  

" Nah man , it's not that type of Honeymoon . That type is only for us . It's in two weeks . " Craig said sipping his coffee smirking . I chuckled . " Well i can't wait then ! " i said dapping him .  

" Johnson & August Police report on a robbery at Central Bank . You two along with Gomez & Lopez " the Captain said while writing the report . We all got up & ran straight to our cars . It was time for work . 

Your Point Of View :

Me & Janaya decided to take the day off . Since it was near her wedding . & I took her out to lunch . Everything was perfect for us .  

" So , Jay . 24 & finally married how does that feel so far ? " i asked while a waiter seated us at an empty table .  

" Yn , you should know . You've been married for about a year now ! You and Chres are so cute . " She sobbed . I smiled as she spoke though .  

" Can i get you beautiful ladies something to drink ? " the handsome waiter asked .  

" Beautiful Married , ladies at that . & i'll have just ice water thank you . " i said smirking at Jay . 

" Um , is your iced tea sweetened ? " she said concerned always particular .  

" Yes , actually . Would you like that ? " he said writing it down .  

" Yes please . " She said . He looked at both of us and smirked at me while walking off , i believe cause of my Marriage comment .  

" Yn , you can't be doing that . He was just giving us a compliment . " she said with a whining tone.  

" So what , i just wanted him to realize that i'm married . " i said defensive while laughing .  

" Oh hush . " she said with a giggle .  

" So , um . What are you getting ? " I asked . " I think i'll get a chicken caesar salad . " i said while looking at the menu .  

" Well , i'm getting grilled chicken with mashed potatoes " she laughed . " I haven't eaten actual food in a while because of the fittings in the dress . I've been craving food ! " she said looking at a lot of the things in the menu .  

" Well , it's my treat . Get as you please . " i said taking a second thought of what i wanted .  

The waiter came back with our drinks , we ordered . And received our food . 

" Jay , so who are you inviting to your wedding ? " i asked .  

" Well remember all our high school friends. Some people from there . Remember Jacob & Rayan . Yeah them too . " she smirked while taking a bite of her food .  

" What ? Wait . . . Jacob ? My ex ? Huh ? " i asked worried .  

" Yeah , about that . Me & them kept in touch . You and Jacob being the highschool sweethearts until Chres came and bammm . " she laughed. . 

My stomach began to have butterflies . . . .

Tbc ....