•CHAPTER 2•

•Frankie's POV•

"Are you sure you have everything? Clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste" My mom rambled as we pulled up to the airport.

"Yes mom." I said with an annoyed voice.

"I'm just making sure honey. Now here is your emergency credit card. Don't use it unless it is a real emergency. JUSTIN BIEBERS ALBUM DOESN'T COUNT." She screamed as I got out of the car and got my stuff out of the trunk.

"Yes ma'am. I Love you."

I quickly walked into the airport with 45 minutes to spare until our flight was called.

"Ready?" Britt asked me and Jackie.

"Omfg yes." Jackie said daydreaming about someone.

"Eh. I could care less about this but I will act excited for you guys." I said moving up the line with a fake smile.

"Next." the man said.

I put my stuff in those little bucket things and walked through the medal detector.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* the thing went off.

"If you could step over here ma'am." The man said.

He used the handy detector and waved it all around my body. He then went to my stomach area and it beeped again.

I had a Bring It On moment. (the movie btw)

"It's my belly ring dumbass." I said with an annoyed face.

He let me go and I waited for Brittany and Jackie to get done.

Their stuff got beeped too and they had to take them away.

"Wait. Where are you taking them?" I asked one of the officers that took their bags and threw them away.

"They were trying to smuggle cocaine here. We've sent them to the airport security force. You should go ahead and try to make your flight." he said

Oh great. What do I do now?

The only reason I am going on this stupid trip is for them.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY!! MY DAD IS A LAWYER." Brittany screamed as they took her and Jackie away.

Jackie was giving her a "can you please shut up" look.

"I'm so sorry Frankie." Jackie said.

I might as well make the best of this trip.

"Calling first class plane D46. Calling first class. The announcer announced.

Unfortunately my mom bought me first class so I would be comfortable. I stood up and walked to the end of the line.

"Hi." A girl with silver hair and a purple flower crown said.

"Uhm hi." I replied awkwardly.

"I'm Marcela." She/Marcela said.

She was really pretty and kind of punk rock.

"I'm Frankie, nice to meet you." I said giving the lady my ticket and walking into the room where you get on the plane.

"Nice to meet you too." she said caching up to me.

I nodded and went to my seat.

"Row D seat 3" Another girl said.

"Hi. I'm Julia." She said.

"I'm Frankie." I replied.

"Hi Julia." Marcela said.

"You two know each other?" I asked and they nodded.

Three more girls came in saying hi to Julia and Marcela.

"Hi. I'm Chloe, that's Sydney and that's Alexis but we call her Lexi." Another girl with brown fringed up hair said.

"Hi, I'm Frankie." I replied.

"Isn't Frankie a guys name?" Sydney I believe asked.

"Shut up Sydney." The girls said.

- AFTER THE PLANE RIDE-

We finally landed in New York and I rushed off the plane so I could go and get the rental I have.

"Frankie?" I heard a mysterious voice ask.

Oh god. It's my dad.

"What do you want?" I asked him as the lady gave me the keys to the jeep I will be renting until this stupid trip is over.

As I walked to the door with my luggage and backpack the man himself decided to put his hands on me.

"Don't try to apologize now. You cause my family pain and I could care less if you have the pain too." I said gritting my teeth.

"But-" he tried to say.

"Save it. I don't care." I said and walked away.

+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

I climbed into the sheets of my bed and thought of today.

I reached over and grabbed my phone to call my mom.

Straight to voicemail

"Hey mom. Just calling to say I've settled into the hotel. Jackie and Brittany got arrested and yeah. I love you, talk to you tomorrow. Oh, I almost forgot. I ran into my excuse of a father at the airport. So yeah. Love you, tell Josh and Ava I said hi. Goodnight."