|CHAPTER 10|

*FRANKIE'S POV*

"BUT HE'S HOT." Brianna screamed making me wake up from my sleep.

"STOP CALLING MY BROTHER HOT." Chloe screamed back.

"GUYS PLEASE STOP FIGHTING." Julia screamed.

"Lawd why am I friends with these losers?" I asked praying and looking up like I was looking at heaven.

"Because you love us." Marcela said.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said.

"PARTY'S HERE BITCHES." A person screamed making us jump.

It was Derek and Jenna the slut.

Sorry, I'm just really jealous that she has him and I don't. I'm not going to be one of those girls in the fanfics that kidnaps the girl, so she can have the boy. I'm not all about that life.

"What are you doing here Derek?" Brianna asked annoyed that Jenna was here.

I kind of told them the story... Oops (A/N: Hi)

"We just want to hang out with you guys." He replied looking at the empty spot by me.

Which means if he sat there Jenna would sit on his lap and make me want to choke the hell out of her.

"Where's Carter?" I asked knowing it makes him jealous.

"Out with Pierre. They're meeting G-Eazy at his signing sooo you're stuck with us." He replied forcfully taking Jenna's arm off of him.

"Great." I mumbled under my breath knowing this would be a long ass day.

•DEREK'S POV•

I purposely took Jenna's arm off of me so I can sit with Frankie.

The only reason I'm dating Jenna is so I can try to move on from Frankie since she already has.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating a little bit. I mean just because she hangs out with the guys a lot doesn't mean she likes them does it?

God Frankie your fucking up my life. In a good way though.

"Why don't we go to the mall?" Jenna asked sitting on the other couch while I sit with Frankie.

"Sure. What about you guys?" I asked.

They all nodded and we looked at Frankie waiting for her response.

"Fine." She said.

We all cheered and they left to go get ready which left Jenna and I alone.

"Hey babe. Why don't we have some fun while they're gone?" she asked climbing on top of me where I can see her non existent boobs.

"No thanks." I said slightly pushing her off.

"You know what Derek? Ever since Franklin came back you've been all up her ass. You're my boyfriend not hers." She said tears coming out her eyes.

I kind of feel bad but I still want Frankie.

"I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again." I said faking it the whole time.

I kissed her softly and regretted it as soon as I did.

I like Frankie too much to kiss someone else.

I HAVE TO GET HER BACK LIKE NOW.

¥ FRANKIE'S POV ¥

As I walked upstairs I started to think.

Does Derek actually like her? Am I being paranoid?

Maybe. I walked into my room and got dressed. I took a shower this morning and all that shizz.