tired of running

Have you ever felt like you need to run from something or someone? 

Hi my name is summer Gilder. I'm a werewolf haha you think their not real well sorry but they are they are very rare.... And Im running ,running from my mates . They are  Alphas Of the biggest and strongest packs in the world.There names are. Niall Horan Zayn Malik and Harry Styles yes from one direction and the rest  of his bandmates  are trying to find me too. Here is the catch im all of there mates. Im the last white wolf..And white wolfs have strong powers they are really fast.But running from 5 alpha's from different packs that became friends is hard work. I have only seen them once and the got really posective. I Have ran none stop and have been in my wolf form for 4 months....And I'm tired of running...here's my story..

summersP.O.V                                                                                                                                                               I got up at 6:30 to go for my run. I got dresses in a sports bra and yoga pants I always go in a runn in the woods.. All the packs thing Im a rogue But when I shift they bow down becasue Im the last white werewolf and they do not want to get me angry. So I was running and I got a mind link from dad saying that I had to be really carefull bacause there was a huge Alpha meeting and half the worlds pack alpha's were there and if they smelt me out I could get into some HUGE trouble. So I thought what a good chance to stir trouble I was half way to the door when I heared a chourse of mine.......I turned around and saw One Direction they are all alphas this isn't gonna go down well...