Mate

This chapter is just all of the boys P.O.V Comment and vote Thanks   My wee potatoes                                          

Zayns P.O.V   I got up at 6:30 to go to the huge alpha meeting My wolf was howlng he knew something it was exciting him. He was also worried about something? Rogues? Fights? Overpowering me? Run away mate? No run away mate was impossible that was againist the rules....but there was know one to punish them for breaking the rules the only White wolf left is no were to be seen no ones heard. All we know is that she is a girl. A very powerful girl that could may even bring down the hole world if she tried. 

Nialls P.O.V I was awoken by a huge pain in my stomach. I knew today was the day. I'd find my mate my princess I never show'd my wolf form to the boys They think I'm weak But really I'm probely the strongest. I knew there was trouble brewing today. I knew my wolf was itching to break through my shell. But I couldn't let anyone see me. I am the alpha and people have questioned why I havn't shown my form but they don't get far with all the questions as they fear I'll hurt them.

Liam's  P.O.V  I wasn't really up to going to the alpha meeting . I still missed my dead mate Danielle (By the way its just in the story) she was my everything. I loved her so Much i was also had butterflies in my stomach My iner was excited My wolf was excited. It was about time after he left me Because he was sad to. Maybe its my second chance?

Louis P.O.V  Today I was beyond excited. But I could sense bad things on the way. I couldn't wait as I was a young alpha I wanted to learn More. I wanted my family to feel safe I wanted Eleanor to feel safe. We had a baby on the way I wanted the house the terrioty to be safe.I wanted to learn great things to be a great alpha

 Harry's P.O.V I woke All sticky and gross I looked across and saw the skank tryna Take my money as I was asleep. She saw me awake and went stiff I had a smirk on my face I grabbed her and threw her across the room. Her whimpering. I just laughed your a weak werewolf a disace to the pack. I'm not done with you. I dragged her to the  Pack Jail dumped her into it. Bye Baby See you Later.