My Drama Teacher

Ding!

I grabbed my history books from my table and walked out of the classroom. But all I can think about was sleep.

"Hey Melina! " Sarah said walking next to me. I half smiled at her and said,

"Hey..." I opened up my locker stuffing my history books inside while getting out my notebook and pen for drama.

"What happened Mel, it looks like you're tired " She said still smiling.

I groaned and said sarcastically,

"Oh is it that noticeable? " She shrugged not even noticing my sarcasm.

"Well I got to go to Drama. See you later." I walked away a gave her a wave, I'm not in the mood to talk. I walked into the drama room and saw my principle standing there with a big grin on his face, and as u sat down he said,

"Students, you will be having a new Drama teacher" I was confused. What's wrong with our old Drama teacher Ms. Bay? Many things was flying through my mind.

Was she hurt?

Is she dead?

Did she get fired?

"And his name is Mr. Reese" and as if on que, a man with brown hair and green eyes walked in the room. I rubbed my eyes, am I day dreaming.

Mr. Reese smiled at me and said,

"Hello class. I am Mr. Reese , your new drama teacher. Today I just want to get to know you separately so if you want to introduce yourself please raise your hand".

Half of the girls raised there hand but I just put my head down. Do you really think I want to introduce myself to a hot teacher?

No.

But maybe having Ms. Bay leave was a bad idea? Who knows maybe having this new teacher can be fun right?